M. Pharm.Ph.D., T.C.R.P. in D.R.A.
Medicinal & Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
B-11 Housing colony, Mandsaur,
M. P. 458001
Phone: 07422-407444 (Home),
Dept. of Pharmaceutical science
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University
Mobile No: 9425108574
To be recognized for the contributions in the field of Pharmaceutical sciences.
School of Pharmacy, D.A.V.V., Indore
Topic: Molecular modeling: synthesis and biological evaluation of some substituted benzimidazoles antihypertensive agents.
Supervisor: Dr. Rajesh Sharma
M. Pharm. (Master of Pharmacy) (1998 – 2000)
Achieved 1st class degree
Department of Pharmacy, S. G. S. Institute of Technology and Sciences, Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Indore, MP, India.
Subject: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Topic: 3-D Q.S.A.R. Pharmacophoric mapping of some “alpha-thioldipeptides” as Angiotensin-Converting enzyme inhibitors.
Supervisor:Dr. S.C. Chaturvedi
B. Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy) (1989-1992)
Achieved 1st class degree.
Department of Pharmacy, S. G. S. Institute of Technology and Sciences,
Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Indore, MP, India
Higher Secondary School (12th Standard)(1988)
Achieved 1st class rank.
- Founder of Innovare academic sciences Pvt. Ltd, Mandsaur(M.P.)India. The job involves the management of the entire journal of the company since 2013. (www.innovareacademics.in)
- Founder of N.G.O.’ Anokhi Manav Sewa Samiti’ since 2016(www.anokhicare.in)
- Working as a dean at Dept.of Pharmaceutical sciences, Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur (Raj), I.N.D.I.A. The job involves guiding Ph.D. level students of Pharmacy and administrative activities. (16th Feb to till date)
- Worked as a Principal at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur (M.P.) India. The job involves the teaching of postgraduate level students of Pharmacy and administrative activities. (July 2013 to 6th Feb 2016)
- Worked as a Prof. and H.O.D. in Dept. of Pharmaceutical Analysis at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur (M.P.) India. The job involves the teaching of postgraduate level students of Pharmacy and administrative activities. (Oct. 2003 to till date)
- Worked in Production at Gomtesh Laboratory at Indore [July 2000 to Oct 2003]
- Worked as Lecturer in B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur, M.P. The job involves teaching various courses in Pharmacy, including Organic Chemistry and Pharmaceutics. It also includes laboratory teaching and course coordination. (Feb. 1996 Aug 1998 and Joined College as B. Pharm with three-year experience)
- Worked in the Production Unit at True Pharmaceutical and Research Organization, Indore. (July 1992 to Aug 1995)
Seminar/ workshop/ Training/ Conferences organized/ Attended
- Attended 51 st Indian pharmaceutical Congress as a volunteer of scientific Committee held at Indore (M. P.) from 18th to 20 Dec. 1999.
- Attended Challenges in Pharma Industries” held on 20th& 21st Feb 2005 at B.R.N.C.P. Mandsaur under joint collaboration of B.R.N.S.S. Contract Research Center, Small Industries Service Institute (Indore), M.P. Financial Corporation, MP Chemist Association & M.P. Pharma Manufacturers’ Association.
- Convener (Proceedings) “Ist National Seminar & Intellectual Property fair on Green Pharmacy” held on 24th& 25th April 2005 at B.R.N.C.P. Mandsaur under joint collaboration of Rajasthan Ayurveda University.
- Attended short-term training Programme (Q.I.P.) held at Sagar for 12 days, from13 June to 25 June 2005.
- Attended Academia-Industry Workshop under National Pharmacy week celebration-2005, 26 Nov. 2005 at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy.
- Attended Academia-Industry Seminar on “Chinese and Canadian experiences in Pharmaceutical research,” organized by B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy. 26 July 2006 at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy.
- Member of Scientific Committee “IInd National Seminar & Intellectual Property fair on Green Pharmacy” held on 28th& 29th Nov. 2006 at B.R.N.C.P. Mandsaur under joint collaboration of Rajasthan Ayurveda University.
- Member of Scientific Committee “IIIrd National Seminar & Intellectual Property fair on Green Pharmacy” held on 1st& 2ndDec. 2007 at B.R.N.C.P. Mandsaur under the joint collaboration of Rajasthan Ayurveda University.
- Attended a seminar on Drug Discovery and Drug Development organized by B.R. Nahata College of Pharmacy on 08/09/07.
- Attended Workshop on how to go global. Passport and other travel documentation Organized By B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy in association with department of posts (G.O.I.) on 20/8/07
- Attended a seminar on Technology and commerce of pelletization organized by Tifac-Core in green Pharmacy in collaboration with B.R.N.C.P., Mandsaur on 17/1/2008
- Attended a workshop on ‘how to embark innovation’ organized by Tifac-Core in green Pharmacy in collaboration with B.R.N.C.P., Mandsaur on 17/1/2008
- Attended a seminar on Biotech drugs: the Need for change in strategies and fun and frolic of marketing organized by Tifac-Core in green Pharmacy in collaboration with B.R.N.C.P., Mandsaur on 17/7/08
- Attended a seminar on online manuscript management system organized by Tifac-Core in green Pharmacy in collaboration with B.R.N.C.P., Mandsaur on 20/2/2008
- Attended a seminar on A birds Eye of Sonic Biochem organized by Tifac-Core in green Pharmacy in collaboration with B.R.N.C.P., Mandsaur on 6/3/2008
- Attended the workshop on I.P.R. awareness sponsored by Tifac and M.P.C.O.S.T. in collaboration with the BR Nahata College of Pharmacy on 26th Sept.2008
- Chief coordinator task ahead: brainstorming workshop on the deemed university status process for B.R.N.C.P.
- Attended Pharma Meet Feb.2009 organized by I.P.A., M. P. branch at D.A.V.V., Indore
- Attended a National Conference on Technical Education: Global issue and Challenge on 6-7 march 2009 Organized by department of communication skills & department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, M.I.T., Mandsauras chairpersons.
- Attended an international conference atPresatetellite Pharmaceutical scientist meeting at Nice (France)On 7 th June 2009 with the support of DST travel Grant& A.I.C.T.E. and presented a paper entitled Q.S.A.R. study on 6- substituted benzimidazole: an insight into the structural requirement for the Angiotensin II AT1 receptor antagonist.
- Attended Seminar held on 14/07/09, organized by Mandsaur Institute of Pharmacy, Mandsaurentitled present scenario of integrated medicine.
- Chief Coordinator of a seminar organized on technological and regulatory aspects of herbal drug analysis in collaboration with TIFAC-CORE and N.M.P.B. project at B.R.N.C.O.P. on 7th October 2009
- Attended an extension lecture on Novel Pharmaceutical application of Hydrotropyand mixed solvency at B.R.N.C.O.P. on 10th October 2009 ( Dr. R. K. Maheashwari)
- Attended a workshop on how to make your company in 12000 at M.I.T. on 24 th October 200
- Chief Coordinator of a seminar organized ‘recent trends in quality assurance and drug regulation in Pharma Industries under Tiffac-core’ ( Dr. Alok Dhawan and Mr. OP Sule, Allergan Pvt Ltd, and Nicholas Health Care) on 15th Nov. 2011
- Chief Coordinator of two days N.A.A.C. sponsored National Seminar organized on the present scenario of quality assurance in higher education on date 26-27 March 2010.
- Chief Coordinator of Two days A.I.C.T.E. sponsored National Seminar organized Analytical method development and Biomedical Analysis on date 26-27 October 2010.
- Attended one day workshop on excellence at work through advanced M.S. Excel on date 27/11/2010 at B.R.N.C.O.P., Mandasur
- Attended Seminar held on 22/12/10, organized by Mandasur Institute of Pharmacy, Mandsaur entitled DST sponsored One-day National Seminar on the impact of Pharmaceutical Education on employment: National & International perspectives
- Participated in two days National I.P.A. convention 2011 at Indore entitled Role of Pharmacist in Quality Healthcare-challenges and opportunities dated 19-20 feb.2011, Indore.
- Attended and presented Paper at Pharma next, Nepal, on 25-26th Feb 2012 entitled ‘synthesis and biological evaluation of some substituted benzimidazole as an antihypertensive agent.’
- Participated in organizing Committee in one-day M.P. IPA PHARMAMEET-2012, which was held on 17th March 2012, Organized by I.P.A. M.P. State Branch, Indore entitled ‘Knowledge for excellence.’
- Participated as an invitee at Aurobindo College of Pharmacy, Indore, in the one-day MPCOSTsponsored conference entitled ‘biological screening in drug discovery’ held on date 13/04/12
- Attended as an invitee at Mandsaur Institute of Pharmacy, Mandsaur in M.P.C.S.T. sponsored national Seminar on Social Pharmacy, the role of the Pharmacist in rural health awareness, and drug information distribution held on dated 25th and 26th August 2012.
- Organized as a coordinator, M.P.C.O.S.T. sponsored Seminar entitled Commercial utilization of academic research in collaboration with the Pharma industry through patenting’ on dated 3rd Nov. 12 B.R.N.C.O.P.
- Participated in the U.G.C. capacity building of woman managers in higher education” S.A.M. workshop” at Govt. P. G. college Mandasur, MP held on dated 18-22 Feb.2013
- Invited as speaker in two weeks short-term training program organized by Mandsaur Institute of Pharmacy, Mandsaur ( M. P.) India on 13/4/2013
- Participated in U.G.C. Networking Training Course – held at the University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Punjab University, Chandigarhfrom 5 to 10 August 2013 on Learning Methodologies in Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Medicinal and Analytical Aspects.
- Invited as a resource person and deliver a lecture on topic research commercialization on date 23rd Sept. 2013 in A.I.C.T.E. sponsored faculty development program an approach to developing a new model in medicinal chemistry held at B. N. Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Uaipur( Raj) on dates 16-28thsep 2013.
- Participated as an advisor in the training program communication and presentation skills (CAPS) sponsored by the Department of Science & Technology, held from 09/12/13 to 13/12/13 at I.M.T.R. Goa.
- Organized student Alumni interaction program on “practice and innovation in the pharma industry on date 15/02/14 at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur (M.P.)
- Attended as a resource person in Seminar on recent approaches for quality research in Science and Technology held on date 10th March 2014 in Tenozest at Mandsaur Institute of Pharmacy, Mandsaur
- Organized as an advisor sophisticated instrumental training program on date 12-13 April 2014 at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur( M. P. )
- Invited as a speaker on the Economic topic utilization of Drug discovery research through patenting on date 27rd Sept. 2014 in M.P.C.S.T. sponsored a national seminar on recent Frontiers in drug delivery and drug discovery research held at R.K.D.F. Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Indore
- Organized as an advisor A.I.C.T.E. sponsored an international seminar on the latest developments in drug discovery and Development and their economic utilization as per global perspective held on 25-27 Sept.2014 at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur (M. P.)
- Attended as a resource person a one-day Seminar organized by Vikram university Science and spirituality held on 19th Nov.14 at Saraswati education Mahavidyalaya, Mandsaur (M. P. )
- Organized as an organizer M.P.C.S.T. sponsored Seminar on Need of promotion of entrepreneurship based on academic research held on 21st Feb.2015 at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur( M. P.)
- Attended ACTION-2015 20th Annual national convention of the association of pharmaceutical teachers of India on Strategic approach to strengthening academic and industrial collaboration held on 9-11th15 October at Indore.
- Attended as cochairman of the scientific session in an international conference on innovations in pharmaceutical sciences held on 27-28th Feb. 2016 at Sri Aurobindo Institute of Pharmacy, Mandsaur(M.P. )
- Delivered a guest lecture on How to write a scientific manuscript at People college of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bhopal on dated 9th Feb 2017.
- Organized as cochairman international conference on bridging innovation in Pharmaceutical, medical, and biosciences at M.P.C.S.T. auditorium, Bhopal (M. P.) on dated 11-12th Feb 2017.
- Invited as a speaker & Delivered a lecture on research networking and drug discovery in the 1st Physics and Technologies in Medicine and Dentistry Symposium (P.T.M.D.S.) is hosted and supported by the Research and Innovation Product Management Office, Universitas Indonesia. Dated July 15th-16th, 2017, at the Margo Hotel, Depok, Indonesia.
- Delivered lecture as invited speaker on ideating, inventing & patenting in the International Workshop on Dental Research hosted by the Faculty of Dentistry Universitas Indonesia This event is supported by the Directorate of Research, and Community Engagement Universitas Indonesia dated 16th September 2017 at the Health Faculties Building, Universitas Indonesia Campus, Depa( Indonesia)
- Got a certificate of appreciation as a Reviewer 2nd International workshop on dental research dated 16-17 September 2017 at Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta
- Delivered a plenary lecture as resource person At matoshri college of Pharmacy, Eklahare, Nasik, Savitribai Phule University Pune sponsored in 2 days state level conference on Drug discovery and recent Development on date 16-17 Feb 2018
- Delivered a plenary lecture as a resource person at the Institute of Pharmacy, in Seminar entitles Recent advances and Application of radioisotopes in healthcare at Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam University, Indore on dated 17Th March 2018
- Attended and judge in the poster competition in two days international conference on a Global scenario in Pharmaceutical and academic research held on26th & 27th May 2018 at Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam University, Indore
- Delivered lecture as invited speaker in the 3rd International conference on global health 2018 in conjunction with I.W.D.R. ISCaRD on Nature and Health hosted by the Faculty of Dentistry Universitas Indonesia on 15-16thSeptember 2018 at the Sakala Resort, Bali( Indonesia.
- Organized as cochairman international conference Innopharm 3 on academic and industrial innovation: Transitions in Pharmaceutical, medical and biosciences at Kala Academy, Goa (M. P.) 22-23thOct. 2018.
- Attended as a delegate Impact 2019 the national conference of medical Journal Armed Forces India and Indian association of medical Journal editors at A.F.M.C., Pune on dated 13-15 Sep 2019
- Delivered lecture as invited speaker in the 4th International conference on global health 2019 in conjunction with I.W.D.R. on hosted by the Faculty of Physiotherapy & nursing in Universitas Indonesia on 26-27thSeptember 2019 at Indonesia
- Delivered lecture online on meaningful education and livelihood at S.I.R.T., Bhopal on dated 20 May 2020
- Delivered webinar on basics of intellectual property rights with particular reference to patenting on 19th June 2020 at Chameli Devi Institute of Pharmacy, Indore
- Delivered inspire research talk research recognition through publications and patenting for the Pharma and health sciences at research management center M.S.U., Malasiya, on 2nd July 2020.
- Delivered webinar on IPR awareness with special refrence to patent at Acropolish college of Pharmacy, Indore Identifying Intellectual components at early stages of innovation on 22/01/2021
Dissertations/Project Reports Guided
1. Evaluation of antidiabetic and anti hyperlipidemic effects of citrulluslanatus seeds (2017)
2. Development and standardization of a polyhedral formulation for obesity-induced diabetes. ( 2019)
3. Formulation and evaluation of magnetic microspheres of cytarabine (2020)
4. Psychopharmacological evaluation of Solena amplexicaulis leaves and Pterygota alata bark with antihyperlipidemic activity (2020)
5. Synthesis, characterization of s-triazine derivatives and evaluation of their pharmacological activity.(2020)
6. Phytochemical and Pharmacological evaluation of kigelia africana and cannabis indica for their aphrodisiac potential
- Hepatoprotective Activity of Fruit of MomordicaDioicaRoxb. InEthanolic Extract and isolated Compound. (2004-2005).
- Preparation and release kinetic studies of Guggulosomes of anti-inflammatory drugs. (2004-2005)
- Drug development studies on SolanumXanthocarpum.(2005-2006)
- M. Pharm. Project on Nasal drug delivery of some antiallergic drug. (2006-2007)
- Q.S.A.R. modeling, synthesis and biological evaluation of some substituted heterocyclic as antihypertensive agents (2006-2007)
- U.V. simultaneous Spectrophotometric estimation of Metronidazole and Norfloxacin, Tinidazole and ofloxacin in combined tablet dosage form by the hydrotropic phenomenon (2006-2007 )
- Synthesis and Characterization of polymer conjugated prodrug of N.A.S.I.D. drug. ( 2007-8)
- Design, synthesis, and characterization of some substituted heterocyclic as antihypertensive agents (2007-2008)
- Development and Validation of U.V. and RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of some Anticancer drugs in Bulk and dosage form. (2008-09)
- To develop a Quality Control Protocol for marketed herbal formulation (E.V.A.C.U.A.L.). (2008-09)
- Stability indicating RP-HPLC method for estimating Miglitol in Tablet and Curcumin in some Curcuma Longa containing Formulations. (2008-09)
- Validated U.V. Spectrophotometric and RP-HPLC Method Development for the Simultaneous Estimation of Telmisartan, Medoxomil, and Amlodipine besylate in the tablet dosage form. (2008-09)
- Development validated RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Indapamide and Perindopril in a Fixed-dose combination. (2008-09)
- Simultaneous estimation of Doxofylline – montelukast by Validated RP-HPLC and spectrophotometric method, Including forced degradation and dissolution in the solid dosage form.(2008-09)
- Development and Validation of analytical methods for single and multicomponent formulations. (2008-09)
- Formulation and quality control protocol development of the herbal product. (2009-10)
- Development of extraction protocol, characterization, and H.P.T.L.C. quantification of mucilage from lepidiumsativum to evaluate formulation and its point activity. (2009-10)
- Analytical method development and Validation of RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Gliclazide, Simvastatin, and Verapamil hydrochloride. ( 2010-11)
- Simultaneous estimation of Metformin HCl, PiglitazoneHCl, and Gliclazide by validated RP-HPLC method, including dissolution study in the solid dosage form. ( 2010-11)
- Standardization protocol development of hydro-alcoholic Extract of fruits citrulluscolocynthis as an anti-arthritic activity. ( 2010-11)
- Method development & Validation for simultaneous estimation of ascorbic acid and folic acid as a vitamin by RP-HPLC method in cyanobacterial metabolite and nutraceutical formulation. ( 2011-12)
- Drug-excipient interaction study for some active ingredient of diet formulation with commonly used excipient using FT-IR, D.S.C., and H.P.T.L.C.( 2011-12)
- Development of a validated analytical method for active pharmaceutical ingredients of diet vinegar formulation by using instrumental techniques. ( 2011-12)
- Drug-excipient and active ingredients compatibility study between Telmisartan and hydrochlorothiazide in a solid dosage form ( 2012-2013)
- Development of antiobesitypolyherbal formulation and its evaluation parameters(2015-16)
- Analytical method development and Validation of active pharmaceutical ingredients for antiobesity formulation by chromatographic technique. ( 15-16)
1. Painless needle-free injection. (2004)
2. Chitosan an overview. (2004)
3. Docking as a direct drug design approach. (2004)
4. Marketing strategies of N.A.S.I.D.S. drug. (2004)
5. Angiotensin II antagonist. (2004)
6. Present status of Ischemic heart disease in India and its prevention. (2003)
7. Spectrophotometric Estimation of Voriconazole in Bulk. (2005)
8.Spectrophotometric Estimation of Ziprasidone in Bulk and Pharmaceutical formulation (2005).
9.In vitro comparative evaluation of Commercial Brands of Indomethacin capsule. (2005)
10. Aseptic process Validation (2005)
11. 2D Q.S.A.R. analysis of ring-substituted estrogen o-sulfamates as an anticancer agent. (2005)
12. Fujita-Ban and Hansch analysis of some substituted methyl pyrazoles as Angiotensin II antagonist (2006)
13. U.V. Spectrophotometric estimation of Glibenclamide in marketed tablets. (2006)
14. MutualProdrugs (2006)
15. Studies of some herbal extracts as Natural indicators in acid-base titration. (2007)
16. Quality audit of some pharmaceutical Excipients as per official Pharmacopeias. (2007)
17. Homology modeling: drug design approach(2008)
18. Comparison of different extraction techniques and determination of the flavonoid content of the herbal plant. (2008)
19. Spherical crystallization development of the water-insoluble drug(2008)
20. To study the effect of surfactant on two immiscible liquid by man Singh survismeter ( 2009)
21. Fujita-ban analysis of some substituted imidazopyridine as Angiotensin II Antagonists (2009)
22. Hansch analysis of some substituted imidazopyridine as Angiotensin II Antagonists (2009)
23. Comparison of extraction techniques using Cissusquadrangularis(2010)
24. Extraction and evaluation of Lipidiumsativum as a suspending agent. (2010)
25. Comparison study of different types of starches(2010)
26. How to protect intellectual property: A review (2011)
27. Obesity: A Review ( 2011)
28. Controlling insecticide/pesticide and heavy metals in the herbal pharmaceutical product through organic farming. ( 2012)
29. Liposome: A review( 2013)
30. U.V. Analytical Method Development of Gymnemic Acid in Binary Mixture (2014)
31. U.V. Analytical Method Development of Chromium Picolinate in Binary Mixture ( 2014)
32. Study of Diabetes with Demographic Parameter in Mandsaur Region( 2015)
33. Analysis of correlation between the prevalence of diabetes with waist and hip ratio Mandsaur region( 2015)
APPRECIATIONS/ HONORS/ AWARDS/ MEMBERSHIPS
- Registered as Pharmacist in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.
- GATE– Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering [GATE] with a Percentile score of 83.19, which is a Pre Requisite for Admission to M. Pharm. In India 
- Membership: Member of Association of Pharmaceutical teachers of India as MP/LM 044
- EC Member of A.P.T.I. Madhya Pradesh Branch (APTI Life Membership No. MP/LM-044)(2005-2008)
- Member Lifetime Indian Pharmaceutical Association MP/MAN/LM/0043
- Best paper award 2005 from I.D.M.A. for the review article in Indian drugs entitled Docking as a direct drug design approach.
- Best paper award 2006 in 1st M. P. state A.P.T.I. convention on Central province at the periphery of pharmacy profession – strategiestorectifyat B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy topic Q.S.A.R. analysis of some thiorphananalogues as a dual inhibitor of neutral Endopeptidases and Angiotensin-converting enzyme.
- Paper Setter and Examiner for various universities.
- Worked as a Member Scientist, Institutional Animal Ethics Committee. B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur.
- Member M.P.S., cultural advisor to the students for the Mandasur pharmaceutical society.
- Passed National level Pharmacy talent search examination (online-2007) organized by Pharma senior society level.
- A reviewer of African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, medicinal chemistry research, IJP,Bioorganic chemistry,Young Pharmacist, Ethiopian pharmaceutical society journals, Interdisciplinary Sciences: Computational Life Sciences journal of bioorganic chemistry
- Passed WIPO distance learning general course on intellectual property
- The accomplishment of Course from Coursera on nutrition and physical activity for health in Sept. 2013
- Got certificate of appreciation for the recognition of effort in the field of Pharmacy. Promoting excellence and integrity in pharmacy practice marching in the path of pharmacy and pharmacist welfare on 25th September Pharmacist day celebration by M.P. pharmacist association.
- Received the best innovative teacher award in a virtual conference on pharma vision 2K25 on 27th September 2020.
RESEARCH ARTICLE (Published)
1. S. K. Kushwaha, Anurekha Jain, Aveejit Jain, V.B.Gupta, J. R. Patel, P.K. Dubey, Hepatoprotective Activity in Ethanolic Extract of Fruit of MomordicaDioica. International Journal of Plant Archives, 5 (2), 2005, 613-616
2. S. K. Kushwaha, Aveejit Jain, Anurekha Jain, V. B. Gupta, J. R. Patel, Hepatoprotective Activity of Fruits of MomordicadioicaRoxb.Nigerian Journal Natural Product and Medicine,9, 2005, 27-29
3. Anurekha Jain, V. B. Gupta, Avijeet Jain, Arun Gupta, S. C. Chaturvedi, 2-D Q.S.A.R. analysis of some Imidazole with Acylsulphonamides and Acyl Sulfamides as selective AT1angiotensin II receptor antagonist as an antihypertensive agent. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 2, 2006,1290-1296
4. Avijeet Jain, Sachin Jain, Lokesh Deb, Anurekha Jain and K.R.Dutt, Antioxidant activity of green herb Tabernaemontana divaricata leaves. International Journal of Green Pharmacy, 2006,1,46-48
5. Avijeet Jain, Vivek Paliwal, Anurekha Jain, Lokesh Deb, Arun Gupta, Evaluation of Wound healing activity of herbal formulations. Asian Journal of Chemistry Vol.19, 2007,1273-1276
6. Arun Gupta, AnurekhaJain, Avijeet Jain, KapilAgrawal, Vivek Saraswat, S. Rawati, Love K. Soni, and S. G. Kaskhedikar, Q.S.A.R. analysis of indazole Estrogen as selective β-estrogen Receptor ligands: Rationalization of Physicochemical properties. Medicinal Chem.4, 2007,347-353
7. Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain, VivekVyas, Niharika Subedar, Arun Gupta, Simultaneous estimation of Aceclofenac, and Paracetamol in tablet dosage form by U.V. Spectroscopy. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 19( 6) 2007,4920-4922
8. A. Talesara, V.S. Patidar, M. S. Rathore, D. K. Sharma, Anurekha Jain, Preparation and evaluation of mucoadhesive buccal films of Carvedilol. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics, 1, 2007,77-82
9. Avijeet Jain, Manish Soni, Lokesh Deb, Anurekha Jain, S.P. Rout, V.B. Gupta, K.L Krishna, Antioxidant hepatoprotective activity of ethanolic and aqueous Extracts of MomordicadioicaRoxb. Leaves. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 115, 2008,61-66. ( impact factor 3.728)
10. Avijeet Jain, LokeshDeb, Amit K. Jain, Ritu Jain, Anurekha Jain, AmitshankarDutta, Evaluation of antiulcer, and superoxide scavenging activity of Syzygiumcumini(linn)Skeel root. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research,1(1), 2008,71-76( impact factor 0.347)
11. D. K. Sharma, KapileshDave, Anurekha Jain, R. D.Gupta, V. K. Chatap, Approaches for the Development of a Nasal Drug Delivery System: A review. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research,1, 2008, 1-15
12. Anurekha Jain, S.C. Chaturvedi, Rationalization of the physicochemical property of some substituted benzimidazole bearing acidic heterocyclic towards Angiotensin II antagonist: A QSAR approach. Asian journal of Biochemistry, 3(5), 2008, 330-336
13. Anurekha Jain, Deepika Maliwal, Vidyasagar Patidar, Anirudh Joshi, UV Spectrophotometic estimation of voriconazole in Bulk, and Tablet dosage form. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 21(2)2009, 1627-1629
14. Anurekha Jain, S. C. Chaturvedi, Q.S.A.R. modeling of some substituted benzimidazole as Angiotensin II AT 1 receptor antagonist, Med Chem Res DOI.10.1007/s00044-009-9182-z
15. Anurekha Jain, S. C. Chaturvedi, Q.S.A.R. study on 6- substituted benzimidazole: an insight into the structural requirement for the Angiotensin II AT1 receptor antagonist. Sci Pharm., ,77, 2009, 555-565,DOI:10.3797/scipharm.0901-30
16. Vivek Vyas, Anurekha Jain, Suresh C. Mahajan, RadheshyamPatidar, Sunil Mistry, Subhash C. Chaturvedi, Insight into the structural requirement of 2- alkyl-4-(biphenyl Methoxy)quinolines as a Nonpeptide Angiotensin II receptor Antagonist. Sci pharm.77, 2009, 33-45.doi;10.3797/Scipharm.0810-01
17. Ashwin Patel, Alankar Shrivastava, Anurekha Jain, and GK Singh, Method Development and Validation to estimate Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride in Tablet Dosage Forms. Asian J. Research Chem. 2(2), 2009,104
18. Vivel K. Vyas, Anurekha Jain, Manjunath Ghate, Deepika Maliwal, Q.S.A.R. modeling some substituted alkylidenepyradazine-3-one as a non-cAMP-based antiplatelet agent. Med Chem Res. 2010,DOI 10.1007/s00044-010-9333-2
19. Prabhat Jain, Anurekha Jain, DeepikaMaliwal, and Vaibhav Jain, Development and Validation of Spectrophotometric and RP-HPLC method estimate Olmesartan in the tablet dosage form. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences.V1(2), 2010,1-7
20. Anurekha Jain, ShekharVerma, V. B. Gupta, Synergistic, and sustained anti-inflammatory activity of Guggul with the Ibuprofen: A preliminary study. International Journal of Pharma and Biosciences.V1(2), 2010,1-7
21. Vaibhav Jain, Anurekha Jain, Deepika Maliwal, Prabhat Jain, Spectrophotometric estimation of Cefprozil from the tablet dosage form. Asian Journal of Chemistry.7, 2010,5197-5200
22. Shweta Maheshwari, Amit P Khandhar, Anurekha Jain, Quantitative determination and Validation of ivabradine H.C.L. by stability indicating RP-HPLC method and spectrophotometric method in the solid dosage form. Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry.5(1), 2010, 53-62.
23. Anurekha Jain, Sumit Ratnawat, S.C. Chaturvedi, Rationalization of Physicochemical and structural requirement of some substituted 5-(Biphenyl-4-ylmethyl) pyrazole as Angiotensin II receptor antagonist: A QSAR approach. I.J.P.S. 2010, 6(1), 51-58
24. Naveen Mehta, Mahendra Singh, Promod Singh Kunwar, Mahesh K Gupta, Anurekha Jain, the effect of drug-polymer blend ratio on the release of the drug from matrix tablets. Pharmacie globale.3(05), 2011,1-2
25. Anjali Nayak, Anurekha Jain, In vitro and in vivo study of Poly (ethylene glycol) conjugated Ibuprofen to extend the duration of action. Sci Pharm.79, 2011, 359–373
26. Anurekha Jain, S. C. Chaturvedi, Rajesh Sharma Structural insight for benzimidazole as angiotensin II AT1 receptor antagonist by using molecular property and biological activity correlation”: Q.S.A.R. Approach. IJPPS, 3, 2011,541-546
27. Pranav Kumar Gutch, Jitendra Sharma, Alankar Shrivastav, Anurekha Jain K. Ganeshan, Thermal analysis of the interaction between 2-pam chloride and various excipients in some binary mixtures by TGA and D.S.C. J thermAnalcalorim. 2011, DOI 10.1007/s10973-011-2100-x
28. Anurekha Jain, Rajesh Sharma, S. C. Chaturvedi, A rational design, synthesis, characterization, and antihypertensive activity of some new substituted benzimidazolesMed chem. Research,2013, DOI 10.1007/s00044-012-0462-7
29. Mehta Naveen*, Gupta M.K., Jain Anurekha, Development of Aqueous Polymeric Dispersion (A.P.D.) of Eudragit E P.O.- Performancecharacterization for the aqueous-based taste-masking coating system. Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol 8, Issue 2, 2015, 466-470
30. Mehta Naveen*, Gupta M.K., Jain Anurekha, Development of Aqueous Polymeric Dispersion (A.P.D.) of Eudragit RL P.O.- Performancecharacterization for aqueous-based modified drug delivery coating. Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol 8, Issue 2, 2015, 471-475
31. Deepak Jain, Anurekha Jain, Development of polyherbal with antioxidant activity Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Volume 11, Issue 8, 2018, 483 –485.
32. Deepak Jain, Anurekha Jain, Study of antiobesity activity of polyherbal formulation in correlation with antidiabetic activity Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Volume 11, Issue 8, 2018,486 – 490.
National Research Paper published
1. Anurekha Jain, Sheetal Shahpurkar, S. C. Chaturvedi, Q.S.A.R. analysis of some thiorphan analogs as a dual inhibitor of neutral endopeptidase and Angiotensin-converting enzyme. Indian Drugs,43 (3), 2006,205-209
2. Anurekha Jain, S. C. Chaturvedi, 3-D Q.S.A.R. Analysis of Some Alpha Thiol Dipeptide as Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitor.4(42),2005, Indian Pharmacist,57-64
3. Avijeet Jain, Anurekha Jain, Sachin Jain, S. P. Rout, Lokesh Deb, S. D. Partial, In vitro antioxidant activity Plumbagozeylanica. Natural products- an Indian Journal ,2(1), 2006,16-18
4. Avijeet Jain, Anurekha Jain, AkhilChincholikar, A. K Singhai, V.K. Dixit, Evaluation of Antioxidant Activity of Flavonoid from TephrosiapurpureaPers. Adv. Pharmacol. Toxicol. vol.7 (1 )2006,47-49
5. MukulKatariya, Avijeet Jain, Anurekha Jain, Nikita Ratnaparkhi, P. K. Dubey, In–vitro Evaluation of Solanumxanthocarpum for Antioxidant Activity. Adv. Pharmacol. Toxicol. Vol.7 (1) 2006, 63-64
6. Anurekha Jain, Prateek Sangtani, ShekharVerma, AvijeetJain, Arun Gupta, V. B. Gupta Spectrophotometric Estimation of Ziprasidone in bulk and pharmaceutical formulation. Indian Drugs. 43(11) 2006, ,919-921
7. Amit K. Jain, Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain, Sachin Jain, M. S. Sikarwar, SushilDubey, Hepatoprotective activity of Ethanolic Extract of Leaves of polyalthialongifolia. Plant Archives.6(2), 2006,841-842
8. Naveen Choudhary, Lokesh Deb, Anurekha Jain, Arun Gupta, Sachin Jain Antioxidant activity of Marketed herbal formulation. Natural products, An Indian Journal. 2(2) , 2006, 62-64
9. Anurekha Jain, SushmaB., Imran K. M., ShekharVerma, Avijeet Jain, Arun Gupta, In vitro comparative evaluation of commercial brands of Indomethacin capsule. Indian Pharmacist. 2007,65-66
10. Arun Kumar Gupta, Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain, Anirudh Joshi & S. Revathi, Structural Feature Indenture for Estrogen Analogs as Anticancer Agents: De novo and Hansch Approach. Indian Journal of Chemistry-B.46B, 2007,1148-1153
11. Narendra Nalwaya, Anurekha Jain, Deepika Maliwal, Spectrophotometric Estimation of Glibenclamide in Solid Dosage Form. Indian Pharmacist. 2008,114-118
12. Deepika Maliwal, Anurekha Jain, R.K. Maheshwari, Vidya Sagar Patidar, SimutaneousSepectroscopic estimation of metronidazole and Norfloxacin in combined tablet formulation by hydrography.Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 1(4), 2008,357-361
13. Edwin Jerald, NarendraNalwaya, Manish Meena, Anurekha Jain, Sheeja Edwin Determination of rutin content and antioxidant activity of Extract of buteamonosperma flowers extracted using various extraction methods. Pharmacog J. 1, 2009,1-4
14. Deepika Maliwal, Prabhat Jain, Anurekha Jain, Vidyasagar Patidar, Determination of progesterone in capsules by high-performance liquid chromatography and U.V.- Spectrophotometry. Journal of Young Pharmacist 1(4), 2009,371-374
15. Nawal Kishore Chittora, Aankar Shrivastav, and Anurekha Jain, Stability- indicating RP-HPLC determination of curcumin in Vicco Turmeric cream and Haridrakhandchurna. Pharmacog J,6, 2010, 90-101
16. PK Jain, Abhilasha Thakur, Anurekha Jain, AnujModi, RK Maheshwari, New Spectrophotometric Method for the estimation of Gatifloxacin in Tablets using n, n– dimethyl urea as the hydrotropic agent. Journal of Global Pharma Technology. 2009, 117-119
17. Ashish Agrawal, Rakesh K Tekade, Mangal S. Panwar, Anurekha Jain, Narendra K. Jain Rapid RP-HPLC Estimation of Methotrexate in Bulk, Pharmaceutical preparations, and in spiked Plasma samples, Journal of Pharmacy Research, 3(6),2010.
18. Nawal Kishore Chittora, Alankar Shrivastavaand Anurekha Jain, New RP-HPLC method of Miglitol in tablet dosage form including forced degradation studies and estimation in spiked rabbit plasma. J Young Pharm.1(4), 2010,364-370
19. Anurekha Jain, ChiragJain, DeepikaMaliwal, Use of Curcuma Longa root extract as an indicator in acid-base titrations Indian Pharmacist, 2011,85-87
20. Deepika Maliwal, Anurekha Jain, Rajesh Maheshwari, New, simple& economic spectrometric estimation of tinidazoleandofloxacin in combined tablet formulation using hydrotropic. Inventi rapid: Pharm Ana &Assur. 2(1), 2011
21. Deepak Sharma, AnurekhaJain, AlankarShrivastav, Simultaneous estimation of amlodipine besylate, and nebivolol hydrochloride in tablet dosage form by reverse-phase high performance liquid chromatographic using ultraviolet detection. Pharmaceutical Methods.2(1), 2011,9-14
22. Vivek Jain*, AnujModi, Anurekha Jain, AlankarShrivastava, UmeshV.Telrandhe, Sunil K. Jain, a validated U.V. spectrophotometric method for the determination of tadalafil in Bulk and solid dosage form. Journal of Advances in Drug Research.2(1), 2012,13-18
23. Rajesh Tiwari, Deepika Maliwal, Anurekha Jain, multicriteria optimization methodology in the Development of HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of indapamide and perindopril in Bulk drug and its combined dosage form. Asian J Pharm Clin Res,, Vol. 5,Suppl 2, 2012,50-53
24. Nazar Mustafa Mansoory, Anurekha Jain, simultaneous estimation of metformin hydrochloride, pioglitazone hydrochloride, and Gliclazide by a validated RTP-HPLC method in the solid dosage form. IJPPS,Vol 4, Suppl 5, 2012,72-76
25. Anurekha Jain, Arvind Lodhi, Bisvajeet Biswal, Development of validated RP-HPLC method for the quantitative analysis of chromium picolinate III in a diet vinegar formulation.Indian drugs. 50(05), 2013,48-52
26. Chinmay D. Deshmukh, Anurekha Jain. Hypoglycemic effect of methanolic Extract of Citrulluslanatus seeds, International Journal of Pharmaceutical, Chemical, and Biological Sciences, Volume 5, Issue 4, 2015,807-816
27. Chinmay D. Deshmukh, AnurekhaJain Antidiabeticandantihyperlipidemic effects of methanolic Extract of Citrulluslanatusseeds.International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol 7, Issue 10, 2015, 232-236.
28. Chinmay D. Deshmukh, Akshay M. Baheti, Anurekha Jain, Identification, fractionation, evaluation, and physicochemical standardization of Citrulluslanatus seeds (family: Cucurbitaceae) International Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Chemistry, Volume 5, Issue 4, 2015,607-614.
29. B. Biswal, Anurekha Jain, Drug-excipient Interaction Study for Apple Cider Vinegar with 20 Potential Excipients using Modern Analytical Techniques. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2016, 10 (1),65-71.
30. C. D. Deshmukh1, Anurekha Jain, α amylase and α glucosidase inhibitory activities and HPLC fingerprinting analysis of a methanolic extract of citrulluslanatus seeds (family: cucurbitaceae.)wept, 2016, Vol. 4(3)
31. Kachhawah SS, Biswal B, Anurekha Jain, Method Development and Validation for the simultaneous estimation of ascorbic acid and folic acid vitamins by RP-HPLC method in cyanobacterial metabolites and nutraceutical formulation, Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol 9, Issue 3, 2016,353-355
32. Kshitij Agarwal and Anurekha Jain, Pharmacognostical Standardization of Solena amplexicaulis Leaf, International Journal of Green and Herbal Chemistry, Sec. A Vol.8, No.2, 2019, 333-340.
33. Kshitij Agarwal and Anurekha Jain, Evaluation of Physicochemical Standardization Parameters of Solena amplexicaulis Leaf. Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, Volume 8, Issue, 2018, 29-31.
34. Kshitij Agarwal and Anurekha Jain, Pharmacognostical Standardization of Pterygota Alata (Roxb.) Bark. International Journal of Green and Herbal Chemistry, Sec. A Vol.7, No.1, February 2018, 167-172.
35. Kshitij Agarwal and Anurekha Jain, Evaluation of Physicochemical Standardization Parameters of Pterygota alata (roxb) Bark. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 7, Issue 4, 2018, 1110-1114.
Review Article (Published)
1. Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain, R. Dhanotiya, Amit Jain and P. K. Dubey, Present status: Ischemic heart disease in India and prevention.Indian Pharmacists, 34, 2005, 23-28
2. Anurekha Jain, R. Sagar, Avijeet Jain, R. Agrawal, R. Gupta, and Amit K.Jain, Bioinformatics: Its role in drug discoveries.Pharma Times, Ischemic heart disease12,2005, 49-53
3. RakeshSagar, Pawan K. Dubey, Avijeet Jain, Anurekha Jain, Sachin K. Jain, and Amit K. Jain, Soya Lecithin: A Safer Neutraceutical for Various Ailments.Indian Pharmacist, 2006, 9-12
4. Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain A, Sajil Bharadwaj, Rajkumar Agrawal, Amit K Jain and Shyam sunder Pancholi, Docking: A direct drug design approach.Indian drugs ,2005, 42 (12),777-786
5. AnurekhaJain, R. Sagar, Avijeet Jain, R. Gupta, AmitK.Jain, M. S. Sikarwar, Ayurveda, and the liver. SachitraAyurved,2006, 531-534
6. Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain, Sachin Jain, RakeshSagar, Amit Jain, V.B.Gupta, Glutathione: Natural Amino Acid As A Master Antioxidant
Natural product an Indian Journal, Vol. 1, Issue 1-2, 2005.
7. Anurekha Jain, AvijeetJain, Paridhi Porwal, Amit K. Jain and Shushil Bhargava, Arthritis, and Herbs. Recent progress in Medicinal plants, Vol. 19 phytopharmacology, and Therapeutics value I.
8. Anurekha Jain, V B Gupta, Chemistry and Pharmacological Profile of Guggul-A Review Traditional Knowledge, 2006,5, 478-483
9. Anurekha Jain, Amit K. JainAvijeetJain, LokeshDeb and KapilAgarwal, Diabetes: advice of exercise and nutrition.Indian Pharmacist,2007,53-58
10. Ritu Jain, Anurekha Jain, K. R. Dutt, V, Shankerananth and G. Ramesh, Novel Natural Anticancer Drugs.Plant Archives, Vol.7, 2007,9-11
11. D. K. Sharma, KapileshDave, Anurekha Jain, R. D.Gupta, V. K. Chatap, Approaches for the Development of a Nasal Drug Delivery System: A review. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research,1,2008,1-15
12. Vivek Vyas, Anrekha Jain, AvijeetJain, Arun Gupta,Virtual screening: a fast tool for drug design. ScienciaPharmaceutica, 76, 2008, doi:10.3797/scipharm.0803-03,333-360( H index-13)
13. Anurekha Jain, Shayam Sunder Pancholi, Avijeet Jain, AshishSaxena, Lokesh Deb, Statins: Newer Roles, Including Lipid Lowering Therapy. Iranian Journal of Pharmacology & Therapeutics (I.J.P.T.), 2009 ( H index-7)
14. AshishAgrawal,AnurekhaJain, AvijeetJain, Microwave Tech. And its utility in the Pharmaceutical Research field. Indian Drugs,47(1)2010,5-13
15. Anurekha Jain, Anupama Parate, Rajesh Sharma, S C Chaturvedi, Benzimidazoles as angiotensin IIAT1 receptor antagonist: a review, Inventi Rapid: Med Chem, Vol. 2013, Article ID- ” Inventi:pmc/229/12 “, 2013 [ cited 2012 Dec 23 ] Available From http://www.inventi.in/Article/pmc/229/12.aspx
16. Chinmay D. Deshmukh, Anurekha Jain, Mukul S. Tambe, Phytochemical and Pharmacological profile of Citrulluslanatus (Thunb.), Biolife Journal, Vol.3 Issue 2, 2015, 483-488. Impact factor: 4.175
17. Chinmay D. Deshmukh, Anurekha Jain, Diabetes Mellitus: A Review, International Journal of Pure and applied bioscience, Vol. 3, Issue, 3, 2015, 224-230
18. Deepak Jain, Anurekha Jain Recent advances on obesity-induced diabetes International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Archives, Volume 7, Issue 6, 2016, 1–5.
19. Anurekha Jain, Computer-aided drug design, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 884 012072,1-24
20. Satinder Kakar, Anurekha Jain. A Review on Magnetic Microsphere, International Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering,2017,5(5),48-52 DOI: 10.11648/j.ijbse.20170505.11
21. Satinder K.A.K.A.R., Anurekha Jain, Ramandeep S.I.N.G.H., Magnetic Microspheres: A Novel Targeting Delivery System. F.A.B.A.D. J. Pharm. Sci.,2017 42, 3, 209-223
22. Deepak Jain, Anurekha Jain Recent advance in antiobesity herbs International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Archives, Volume 8 Issue 1, 2017, 1–5.
23. Kshitij Agarwal and Anurekha Jain, SOLANA AMPLEXICAULIS: A REVIEW.ejbps, 2018, Volume 5, Issue 2, 285-291
Paper Published in Conferences
1. Paper accepted Q.S.A.R. modeling of some 6-substituted benzimidazole as Angiotensin II AT1 receptor antagonist for the drug design section of the AAPS annual meeting 2009
2. Shweta Maheshwari, Anurekha Jain Paper Presented Analytical method development, Validation, and comparison of spectrophotometric and stability, indicating the HPLC method for the simultaneous estimation of doxofylline and montelukast in the pharmaceutical dosage form.for the A.P.Q. section API annual meeting 2009
3. Shweta Maheshwari, Anurekha Jain Paper presented quantitative determination of ivabaradineHCl by validated stability-indicating RP-HPLC method in solid dosage form for the A.P.Q. section API annual meeting 2009
4. Presented a paper at Young pharmaceutical Presatellite Pharmaceutical scientist meeting at Nice (France)On 7 -8 th June 2009 page no. Sixty with the support of DST travel Grant, poster paper entitled Q.S.A.R. study on 6- substituted benzimidazole : an insight into the structural requirement for the Angiotensin II AT1 receptor antagonist.
5. Published abstract in International Conferences in K. L. E. College Structural Feature Indenture for Estrogen Analogs as Anticancer Agents: De novo and Hansch Approach 2006
6. Presented Paper at Pharma next, Nepal, on 25-26th Feb 2012 entitled synthesis and biological evaluation of some substituted benzimidazole as an antihypertensive agent.
7. Presented paper at Jakarta, Indonesia, on 15-16th July 2017 entitled Computer-aided drug design.
8. Anurekha Jain participated in Rajasthan conclave-5 organized from 13-16 December 2017 at Desert medicine research center; Jodhpur presented paper entitled methods of sampling and randomization as oral.
1. A paper published in “Ist National Seminar & Intellectual Property fair on Green Pharmacy”-GomutraChikitsa:
A Survey Report.Stevia: Natures Sweet Secret.
Gugglusome: Approach for controlled drug delivery system.
Opium cultivation in Mandsaur District: A Survey Report.
Nutraceuticals: A Review.
The utility of H.P.T.L.C. in Herbal Drug Standardization.
The plant used in Unani Medicine System
Hepatoprotective activity of fruit of Momordica, Roxb.
Neutraceutical in arthritis
WHO guidelines for herbal drug standardization
2. Anurekha Jain, SheetalShahpurkar, S. C. Chaturvedi, 2-D Q.S.A.R. analysis of some N-[2-(MercaptoMethyl)-3-Phenyl Butanoyl]-Amino Acid as a Dual inhibitor of Neutral Endopeptidase and Angiotensin-converting enzyme.56th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress Kolkata, India. December 2004
3. Published abstract Q.S.A.R. analysis of some Estrogen Analogs as Anticancer Agents: De novo and Hanschapproach accepted in at A.P.T.I. – 11th Annual National Convention 2006 1st – 3rd September, Bangalore.
4. Jain Avijeet, ManishSoni, Lokesh Deb, Anurekha Jain, S.P.Rout, V.B. GuptaHepatoprotective activity of MomordicadioicaRoxb. Leaves and its possible mechanism(s). Presented at A.P.T.I. – 11th Annual National Convention 2006 1st – 3rd September, Bangalore.
5. Presented Oral Seminar on Microwave Technique: Its Application in Pharmacy in the “IInd National Seminar & Intellectual Property fair on Green Pharmacy” held on 28th& 29th Nov.2006 at B.R.N.C.P. Mandsaur under joint collaboration of Rajasthan Ayurveda University.
6. 3D Q.S.A.R. analysis of some substituted benzimidazole as Angiotensin II AT1 receptor antagonist as an Antihypertensive agent, 59th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress B.A.N.A.R.A.S., India. December 2007
7. Synthesis, characterization, biological evaluation of P.E.G. conjugates of Ibuprofen presented at A.P.T.I. – 12th Annual National Convention 2008 3rd– 4th October, Bilaspur.
8. Determination of total flavonol content and antioxidant activity of buteamonosperma flowers extracted using various extractions methods presented at 60th I.P.C. Delhi, India,2008
9. Q.S.A.R. modeling of some substituted alkylidenepyridazine-3-ones as a Non-CAMP-based antiplatelet agent Presented in 1st symposium on medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences, march 24-26,2009 organized by C.D.R.I. Lucknow and Nipper Rae Bareli funded by Department of Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India
10. Development and Validation of RP-HPLC Method for the simultaneous estimation of Methotrexate and tretinoin as co-administered anticancer drugs in Bulk, pharmaceutical preparations, and spiked human plasma Presented in 1st symposium on medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences, march 24-26,2009 organized by C.D.R.I. Lucknow and nipper Rae Bareli funded by Department of Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India
11. Antihypertensive agents derived from 5- nitrobenzimidazole Presented in 1st symposium on medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences, march 24-26,2009 organized by C.D.R.I. Lucknow and nipper Rae Bareli funded by Department of Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India
12. In vitro and in vivo study of Poly( ethylene Glycol ) conjugated Ibuprofen to extend the duration of action Presented in 1st symposium on medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences, march 24-26,2009 organized by C.D.R.I. Lucknow and nipper Rae Bareli funded by Department of Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India
13. Paper presented at A.P.T.I.C.O.N.- 2009 on 2-4th October at Jodhpur entitled Estimation of ondansetron H.C.L. in single & in combination with pantoprazole sodium by U.V. and RP-HPLC method.
14. Paper presented at A.P.T.I.C.O.N. – 2009 on 2-4th October at Jodhpur entitled First derivative spectrometric determination of hydrochlorothiazide in tablet dosage form
15. Paper presented at A.P.T.I.C.O.N.- 2009 on 2-4th October at Jodhpur entitled Estimation of nebivolol H.C.L. and amlodipine besylate in combined dosage form by ultraviolet spectrophotometry.
16. Paper presented at A.P.T.I.C.O.N.- 2009 on 2-4th October at Jodhpur entitled colorimetric estimation of total tannins of some ayurvedic eye drops preparations
17. Paper presented at A.P.T.I.C.O.N.- 2009 on 2-4th October at Jodhpur entitled Avastin ( bevacizumab): Pnacea for the most common type of kidney cancer
18. Prachi Saxena, Alankar Shrivastava, Anurekha Jain. A review on “Application of factorial design in P’ceutical Analysis. National Seminar on Technological and regulatory aspects of herbal drug analysis. 07 Oct 2009, organized by B.R.N.C.P. Mandsaur.
19. Sharma Deepak, Jain Anurekha, Pankaj Arora, Bhargav Ashok Kumar Method development for the simultaneous estimation of amlodipine besylateandatrovastatine calcium in combined tablet dosage forms I.P.C., Ahmedabad. Dec 2009
20. Rajesh Garg, V. B. Gupta, A. Jain, C. P. Singh, Effect of packing material and storage condition on moisture contain some valuable medicinal plant. Presented in 61st Indian Pharmaceutical congress,2009 on 11th– 13th December.
21. C. P.Singh, Anurekha Jain, RajeshGarg, A. Vishnoi, Validated 1D spectrophotometric assay for the rapid quantitative determination of DiloxanideFuroate in Bulk drugs and pharmaceutical preparation. Presented in 61st Indian Pharmaceutical Congress,2009 on 11th– 13th December 2009.
22. A. Vishnoi, Jain Anurekha Jain, Emmanuel Toppo, C. P.Singh, Simple, and sensitive Derivative spectrophotometric method for the Determination of Tramadol in Rat plasma, Presented in 61st Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2009 on 11th– 13th December 2009.
23. R. Nalwaya, A. Agrawal, D. Maliwal, A. Jain, Development, and Validation of RP-HPLC method for the estimation of Methotrexate in pharmaceutical dosage form and in spiked plasma samples. Presented in 61st Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2009 on 11th– 13th Dec.
24. Mukesh K. Sunarthi, Anurekha Jain, DeepikaMaliwal, Poster presentation onUse of Curcuma Longa Root Extract As An Indicator In Acid-Base Titrations. Technological and Regulatory aspects of herbal drug analysis in collaboration with T.I.F.A.C.- CORE in GreenPharmacy and national medicinal plant board at B.R.N.S.S. contract research center, Mandsaur (M.P.) on 07th Oct 2009.
25. Anurekha Jain, DeepikaMaliwal, Poster presentation onA review on quantitative determination of amino acids in pharmaceutical formulations. Technological and Regulatory aspects of herbal drug analysis in collaboration with T.I.F.A.C.- COREinGreenPharmacy and national medicinal plant board at B.R.N.S.S. contract research center, Mandsaur (M.P.) on 07th Oct 2009.
26. C P. Singh, V. B. Gupta, R.Garg, A. Jain, A. Vishnoi, Optimization of storage condition for some medicinal plants young researchers conference, U.D.T.C., Mumbai, 14-16 Jan 2010
27. V. Borana, A. Jain, S. Jain, E. Toppo, J. Jain, Development of Q.C. protocol and R.P.H.P.L.C. method development for Marketed polyhedral formulation young researchers conference, U.D.T.C., Mumbai, 14-16 Jan 2010
28. Singh B. V., M. K. Sunarthi, A. Jain, A. Shrivastav and S. Jain, To study the effect of surfactant on two immiscible liquid by Man Singh Servismeter young researchers conference, U.D.T.C., Mumbai, 14-16 Jan 2010
29. A. Vishnoi, A. Jain, E. Toppo, R. Tiwari, and C. P. Singh, Standardization and safety profile of Asparagus Recemosus.young researchers conference, U.D.T.C., Mumbai, 14-16 Jan 2010
30. Vishnu, Jain A., Toppo E., Singh C. P., Determination of total amino acid in new dosage Formulation: a Comparative Study between The bicinchoninic Acid method and biuret Method, N.A.A.C. sponsored two-day national Seminar on Present scenario of quality assurance in Higher education, 26-27 March 2010
31. C. P. Singh, V. B. Gupta, R.Garg, A. Jain, A. Vishnoi, Validation of H.P.T.L.C. method for estimation of Aflatoxin B1 accounting the selection of Packaging material for prevention and control of aflatoxin in some valuable medicinal plant N.A.A.C. sponsored two-day national Seminar on Present scenario of quality assurance in Higher education,26-27 March 2010
32. Nilesh Surywanshi, Yashpal Kumawat, Nazar Mansoory, Deepika Maliwal, Anurekha Jain, Hptlc Determination Of Mucilage Of “LepidiumSativum” presented at A.I.C.T.E. sponsored two-day national Seminar entitled analytical method development and Biomedical analysis dated 28-29 Oct 2010.
33. M.K. Sunarthi, A. Shrivastava, A. Jain, Spectrophotometric method for the quantitative determination of triclabendazole in Bulk, pharmaceutical formulations using albendazole as an internal standard presented at A.I.C.T.E. sponsored a two-day national seminar entitled analytical method development and Biomedical analysis dated 28-29 Oct 2010.
34. Balaram, A. Anchliya, S. Jain, A. Jain, Simultaneous estimation of thiocolchicoside and diclofenac sodium by an RP-HPLC method in pharmaceutical drug productAICTE sponsored a two-day national seminar entitled analytical method development and biomedical analysis dated 28-29 thoct2010.
35. M. Mittal, V. Borana, Anurekha Jain, Sanjay Jain, A Simultaneous estimation of lornoxicam and paracetamol by an RP-HPLC method in bulk and pharmaceutical drug product at A.I.C.T.E. sponsored a two-day national seminar entitled analytical method development and biomedical analysis dated 28-29 thoct2010.
36. M.N.Mansoori, N.Suryavanshi, R.Tiwari, D.Maliwal. Anurekha Jain, Multicriteria optimization methodology in the Development of HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Indapamide and Perindopril in Bulk drug and its combined dosage form in one-day national Seminar on the impact of pharmaceutical education on employment: National & International Perspectives on date 22nd Dec. 2010 at Mandasur Institute of Pharmacy.
37. Deepak Sharma, AvalankarSharivastav, Anurekha Jain, BhagyshreeArora R.N.A. purification by fast performance liquid chromatography. A.I.C.T.E. sponsored a two-day national Seminar entitled analytical method development and biomedical analysis dated 28-29 thoct2010.
38. M. N. Mansoori, N.Suryavanshi, R. Tiwari, D.Maliwal, A. Jain, Multicriteria optimization methodology in the Development of HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Indapamide and Perindopril in Bulk drug and its combined dosage form Presented in 62nd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2010 on 17th– 19th Dec.
39. Narendra Bamnia, Anurekha Jain, Deepika Maliwal, Sanjay Jain, Use of Curcuma Longa root extracts as an indicator in acid-base titrations. Presented in 62nd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2010 on 17th– 19th Dec
40. BiswajeetBiswal, Anurekha Jain, Paper accepted excipient interaction study for apple cider vinegar an active ingredient of diet formulation with twenty excipient using modern analytical techniques. In 64th Indian pharmaceutical congress at Chennai on 08/12/12.
41. Shelendrakhuchwah, Anurekha Jain, Paper accepted Method development and Validation for the simultaneous estimation of ascorbic acid and folic acid as vitamins by an RP-HPLC method in cyanobacterial metabolite and nutraceutical formulation. In 64th Indian pharmaceutical congress at Chennai on 07/12/12.
42. Sakhideo, Anurekha Jain, LaxmiYadavpresentedposter drug excipient interaction study for apple cider vinegar active ingredients of diet formulations with twenty excipients using modern analytical techniques in one-day national Seminar on recent approaches for quality research in Science and Technology organized by mandsaur institute of Pharmacy, mandsaur on 10th March 2014
43. SarjanaParmar, Anurekha Jain, presented a poster on on-multifactorial analysis of obesity as a CVD risk factor- by ann (artificial neural network) a powerful discriminating classifier in international Seminar on latest developments in drug discovery and development and their economic utilization as per global perspective held on 25-27 Sept.2014 at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandasur( M. P.)
1. Sanjay Kushwaha, Avijeet Jain, Anurekha Jain, V.B. Gupta, “Hepatoprotective activity of fruits of MomordicaDioicaRoxb. And its extracts and isolated fractions”. (PublishedComplete specification on 3/6/2005 at Patent Office, Mumbai)
- Anurekha Jain, Practical in modern pharmaceutical instrumental analysis, Nirali Publication
- C. P. Singh, Rajesh Garg, Anurekha Jain, Prevention of Aflatoxin Contamination in herbal medicinal Plants, ISBN-13: 9783659207181, Publisher: L.A.P. Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co. K.G., Publication date: 8/8/2012, Pages: 208
- M. N. Noolvi, Anurekha Jain, H. Patel Concise book of medicinal Chemistry C.B.S. Publication
- Anurekha Jain, Satinder Kakar, Ramandeep Singh, Preparation and evaluation of sustained-release tablet of glipizide L.A.P. Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co. K.G., Publication date: 26/02/2019, Pages: 109
- Kshitij Agarwal, Dr. Anurekha Jain, practical human anatomy and physiology, notion press
- Study of drug-drug and drug excipient interaction studies with the Jim laboratory
- Simultaneous estimation of amino acids, plant hormones & vitamins in cyanobacterial metabolite by HPLC
Government research project
1. A.I.C.T.E. sponsored project entitled Development of a chromatographic method for analysis of active ingredients in various antiobesity diet formulations. (completed in 2016)
Current Research Activity
- Development of a new analytical method for Pharmaceutical and herbal by HPLC & Q.S.A.R. Analysis and synthesis, Development of herbal formulations, and cosmetics, drug delivery system
- Working Knowledge of High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (lachromeEmerck)
- Working Knowledge of U.V.- Visible (Thermospectronic- Emerk) and FTIR [Shimandzu]
- Working knowledge on Karl Fischer, Polarimeter, Abbe refractometer, Flame Photometer,
- Experience working with Windows
- Aware of Molecular sketching in ChemDraw.
- Experience working with Molecular Modeling software like Chem-3D, MDS-V life sciences.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- Central Drug Research Institute, Luck now.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, H.S.G.V. Sagar
- Dept. of Pharmacy, Chandigarh, Punjab University.
- Department of Pharmacy, Nice University, France
- Kathmandu University, Nepal, etc.
- Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta
- Worked as a head of Examination.
- Worked as an Incharge of the instrumental lab(UG& PG)
- Worked as H.O.D. of Pharmaceutical analysis.
- Worked as a President in Mandsaur Pharmaceutical Society
- Worked as a secretary of the Pharmacy faculty club.
- Chief Coordinator of the annual B.R.N.S.S. magazine ‘Y.U.V.A.’ 2008 & combined annual function of B.R.N.S.S. 2008.
- Worked as Chief Coordinator for N.B.A. accreditation and worked as a coordinator for I.Q.A.C. cell in N.A.A.C.
Date of Birth: August 22nd, 1971
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Dr. Sharad Jain, Orthopedic Surgeon
Languages Proficiency: Hindi -Mother Language, English
- Dr. Shailendra Saraf
Prof. University Institute of Pharmacy
Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University
Raipur, 492010, Chhattishgrah, India
Cells: + 91 – 98261 – 50327
- Dr. Rajesh Sharma
Professor & HEAD
School of Pharmacy
Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya
Cell: +91 – 94254 – 78418
- Dr. Arun Gupta
Principal, Chameli Devi Institute of Pharmacy,
Cells: + 91 – 753950080