Dr. Anurekha Jain
Founder: Anokhi Care (Anokhi Manav Sewa Samiti)
Co-Founder: Innovare Academic Sciences
Her key research interest includes working in the field of QSAR and synthesis of newer Antihypertensive agents, analytical method development for Pharmaceutical. She is the recipient of IDMA best paper award; she was overwhelmed when AICTE, DST & MAPCOST all proposed to fund her research presentation travel to France & Nepal. Dr. Jain has published over 100 research papers( 57 international and 33 national paper) 03 books and completed 02 Govt. project, applied 02 patents and 04 industrial consultancy work, Organized 4 Govt. sponsored national seminar and supervised 40 postgraduate theses along with 01 Ph.D. theses. Initially, She was enjoying the power of principal and image but later felt job boring and thought what the hale I am doing.In higher education, we are bonding the youth in a system and because of exam and marks and set curriculum, originality, thinking ability as well creativity of the students are losing. I left the job. Recently visited Jakarta two times as a speaker at Indonesia University. She is running one NGO Anokhi care as a social entrepreneur for protecting the environment, health awareness and skills development and doing some experiments for developing few eco-friendly products, taking a workshop on sustainable menstruation, development of nutritional food.Anokhi care team is also working with orphanage girl for their livelihood. Still, I am in search of a meaningful life and finding my way by doing the small-small activity
School of pharmacy, DAVV, Indore
Topic: Molecular modeling: synthesis and biological evaluation of some substituted benzimidazoles antihypertensive agents.
Supervisor: Dr. Rajesh Sharma
M. Pharm. (Master of Pharmacy) (1998 – 2000)
Department of Pharmacy, S. G. S. Institute of Technology and Sciences, Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Indore, MP, India.
Subject: Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy) (1989-1992)
Achieved 1st class degree.
Department of Pharmacy, S. G. S. Institute of Technology and Sciences,
Devi Ahilya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Indore, MP, India
- Founder of Innovare academic sciences Pvt. Ltd, Mandsaur (M.P.) India. The job involves management of the entire journal.
- Working as a dean at Dept. of Pharmaceutical sciences, Jyoti Mahila Vidyapeeth, Jaipur (Raj), INDIA. The job involves guiding Ph.D. level students of Pharmacy and administrative activities. (16th Feb to till date)
- Worked as a Principal at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur (MP) India. The job involves the teaching of postgraduate level students of Pharmacy and administrative activities. (July 2013 to 6th Feb 2016)
- Worked as a Prof. and HOD in Dept. of Pharmaceutical Analysis at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur(MP)India. The job involves the teaching of postgraduate level students of Pharmacy and administrative activities. (Oct. 2003 to till date)
- Worked in Production at Gomtesh Laboratory at Indore [July 2000 to Oct 2003]
- Worked as Lecturer in B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur, M.P. The job involves teaching various courses in Pharmacy including Organic Chemistry, and Pharmaceutics. Also includes laboratory teaching and course coordination. (Feb. 1996 to Aug 1998 and Joined College as B. Pharm with 3 year experience)
- Worked in Production Unit at True Pharmaceutical and Research Organization, Indore. (July 1992 to Aug 1995)
Seminar/workshop/ training/conferences organized/attended
- Attended 51 st Indian pharmaceutical Congress as a volunteer of scientific Committee held at Indore (M. P.) from 18th to 20 Dec.
- Attended Challenges in Pharma Industries” held on 20th& 21st Feb 2005 at BRNCP Mandsaur under joint collaboration of BRNSS Contract Research Center, Small Industries Service Institute (Indore), MP Financial Corporation, MP Chemist Association & MP Pharma Manufactures’ Association.
- Convener (Proceedings) “Ist National Seminar & Intellectual Property Fair on Green Pharmacy” held on 24th& 25th April 2005 at BRNCP Mandsaur under joint collaboration of Rajasthan Ayurveda University.
- Attended short-term training Programme (QIP) held at Sagar for the 12 days, from13 June to 25 June 2005.
- Attended Academia-Industry Workshop under National Pharmacy week celebration-2005, 26 Nov. 2005 at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy.
- Attended Academia-Industry Seminar on “Chinese and Canadian experiences in Pharmaceutical research” organized by B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy. 26 July 2006 at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy.
- Member of Scientific Committee “IInd National Seminar & Intellectual Property Fair on Green Pharmacy” held on 28th& 29th 2006 at BRNCP Mandsaur under joint collaboration of Rajasthan Ayurveda University.
- Member of Scientific Committee “IIIrd National Seminar & Intellectual Property Fair on Green Pharmacy” held on 1st& 2ndDec. 2007 at BRNCP Mandsaur under joint collaboration of Rajasthan Ayurveda University.
- Attended a seminar on Drug Discovery and Drug Development organized by B.R. Nahata College of Pharmacy on 08/09/07.
- Attended Workshop on how to go global. Passport and other travel documentation Organized By B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy in association with department of posts (GOI) on 20/8/07
- Attended a seminar on Technology and commerce of pelletization organized by Tifac-Core in green pharmacy in collaboration with BRNCP, Mandsaur on 17/1/2008
- Attended a workshop on ‘how to embark innovation’ organized organized by Tifac-Core in green pharmacy in collaboration with BRNCP, Mandsaur on 17/1/2008
- Attended a seminar on Biotech drugs: need for change in strategies and fun and frolic of marketing organized by Tifac-Core in green pharmacy in collaboration with BRNCP, Mandsaur on 17/7/08
- Attended a seminar on online manuscript management system organized by Tifac-Core in green pharmacy in collaboration with BRNCP, Mandsaur on 20/2/2008
- Attended a seminar on A birds Eye of Sonic Biochem organized by Tifac-Core in green pharmacy in collaboration with BRNCP, Mandsaur on 6/3/2008
- Attended workshop on IPR awareness sponsored by Tifac and MPCOST in collaboration with the BR Nahata college of pharmacy on 26th2008
- Chief coordinator task ahead: brainstorming workshop on deemed university status process for BRNCP.
- Attended Pharma Meet Feb.2009 organized by IPA, M. P. branch at DAVV, Indore
- Attended a National Confrence on Technical Education: Global issue and Challenge on 6-7 march 2009 Organized by department of communication skills & department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, MIT, Mandsauras chair persons.
- Attended a international conference atPresatetellite Pharmaceutical scientist meeting at Nice (France)On 7 th June 2009 with the support of DST travel Grant& AICTE and presented paper entitled QSAR study on 6- substituted benzimidazole : an insight into the structural requirement for the Angiotensin II AT1 receptor antagonist.
- Attended Seminar held on 14/07/09, organized by Mandasur Institute of Pharmacy, Mandsaurentitled present scenario of integrated medicine.
- Chief coordinator of seminar organized on technological and regulatory aspects of herbal drug analysis in collaboration with TIFAC-CORE and NMPB project at BRNCOP on 7th October 2009
- Attended a extension lecture on Novel Pharmaceutical application of Hydrotropy and mixed solvency at BRNCOP on 10th October 2009 ( Dr. R. K. Maheashwari)
- Attended a workshop how to make your company in 12000 at MIT on 24 th October 2009
- Chief coordinator of seminar organized ‘recent trends in quality assurance and drug regulation in Pharma Industries under Tiffac-core’ ( dr. AlokDhawan and Mr. OP Sule, Allergan Pvt Ltd and Nicholas Health Care) on 15th 2011
- Chief coordinator of two days NAAC sponsored National seminar organized on present scenario of quality assurance in higher education on date 26-27 March 2010.
- Chief coordinator of Two days AICTE sponsored National seminar organized Analytical method development and Biomedical Analysis on date 26-27 October 2010.
- Attended one day workshop on excellence at work through advanced MS Excel on date 27/11/2010 at BRNCOP, Mandasur
- Attended Seminar held on 22/12/10, organized by Mandasur Institute of Pharmacy, Mandsaur entitled DST sponsored One-day national seminar on the impact of Pharmaceutical Education on employment: National & International perspectives
- Participated in two days National IPA convention 2011 at Indore entitled Role of Pharmacist in Quality Healthcare-challenges and opportunities dated 19-20 feb.2011, Indore.
- Attended and presented Paper at Pharma next, Nepal on 25-26th Feb 2012 entitled ‘synthesis and biological evaluation of some substituted benzimidazole as antihypertensive agent’.
- Participated in organizing committee in one-dayP. IPA PHARMAMEET-2012, which held on 17th March 2012, Organized by IPA M.P. State Branch, Indore entitled‘Knowledge for excellence’.
- Participated as an invitee at Aurobindo college of Pharmacy, Indore in one-day MPCOST sponsored conference entitled ‘biological screening in drug discovery’ held on date 13/04/12
- Attended as an invitee at Mandasur Institute of Pharmacy, Mandsaur in MPCST sponsored national seminar on Social Pharmacy, the role of the pharmacist in rural health awareness and drug information distribution held on dated 25th and 26th August 2012.
- Organized as a coordinator MPCOST sponsored seminar entitled Commercial utilization of academic research in collaboration with Pharma industry through patenting’ on dated 3rd 12 at BRNCOP.
- Participated in UGC capacity building of woman managers in higher education” SAM workshop” at Govt. P. G. college Mandasur, MP held on dated 18-22 Feb.2013
- Invited as speaker in two weeks short-term training program organized by Mandsaur Institute of Pharmacy, Mandsaur( M. P.) India on 13/4/2013
- Participated in UGC Networking Training Course – held at University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Panjab University, Chandigarh from 5 to 10 August 2013 on Learning Methodologies in Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Medicinal and Analytical Aspects.
- Invited as a resource person and deliver a lecture on topic research commercialization on date 23rd 2013 in AICTE sponsored faculty development program an approach to developing a new model in the field of medicinal chemistry held at B. N.institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences,Uaipur( Raj) on dates 16-28thsep 2013.
- Participated as an advisor in the training programme communication and presentation skills (CAPS) sponsored by the Department of Science & Technology, held from 09/12/13 to 13/12/13 at IMTR Goa.
- Organized student Alumini interaction program on “practice and innovation in pharma industry on date 15/02/14 at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur (M.P.)
- Attended as resource personal in seminar on recent approaches for quality research in Science and technology held on date 10th March 2014 in Tenozest at Mandasur institute of pharmacy, Mandasur
- Organized as an advisor sophisticated instrumental training program on date 12-13 April 2014 at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur( M. P. )
- Invited as a speaker on the topic Economic utilization of Drug discovery research through patenting on date 27rd 2014 in MPCST sponsored a national seminar on recent Frontiers in drug delivery and drug discovery research held at RKDF Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Indore
- Organized as an advisor AICTE sponsored international seminar on latest developments in drug discovery and development and their economic utilization as per global perspective held on 25-27 Sept.2014 at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandasur ( M. P.)
- Attended as a resource person a one-day seminar on organized by Vikram university Science and spirituality held on 19th14 at Saraswati education Mahavidyalaya, Mandsaur (M. P. )
- Organized as an organizer MPCST sponsored seminar on Need of promotion of entrepreneurship based on academic research held on 21st2015 at B. R. Nahata college of pharmacy, Mandasur( M. P.)
- Attended ATICON-2015 20th Annual national convention of association of pharmaceutical teachers of India on Strategic approach to strengthen academic and industrial collaboration held on 9-11th15 October at Indore.
- Attended as cochairman of the scientific session in an international conference on innovations in pharmaceutical sciences held on 27-28th 2016 at Sri Aurobindo Institute of pharmacy, Mandasur(M.P. )
- Delivered a guest lecture on How to write a scientific manuscript at People college of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bhopal on dated 9th Feb 2017.
- Organized as cochairman international conference on bridging innovation in pharmaceutical, medical and biosciences at MPCST auditorium, Bhopal( M. P. ) on dated 11-12th Feb 2017.
- Invited as a speaker & Delivered a lecture on research networking and drug discovery in the 1st Physics and Technologies in Medicine and Dentistry Symposium (PTMDS) is hosted and supported by the Research and Innovation Product Management Office, Universitas Indonesia. Dated July 15th-16th, 2017 at the Margo Hotel, Depok, Indonesia.
- Delivered lecture as invited speaker on ideating, inventing & patenting in the International Workshop on Dental Research hosted by the Faculty of Dentistry Universitas Indonesia This event is supported by the Directorate of Research, and Community Engagement Universitas Indonesia dated 16th September 2017 at the Health Faculties Building, Universitas Indonesia Campus, Depa( Indonesia)
- Got a certificate of appreciation as a Reviewer 2nd International workshop on dental research dated 16-17 September 2017 at universitas Indonesia, Jakarta
- Delivered a plenary lecture as resource person At Savitribai Phule Pune university in 2 days state level conference on Drug discovery and recent development on date 16-17 Feb 2018
- Delivered a plenary lecture as a resource person at Institute of pharmacy, in seminar entitles Recent advances and application of radioisotopes in healthcare at Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam University, Indore on dated 17Th March 2018
- Attended and judge in poster competition in two days international conference on a Global scenario in Pharmaceutical and academic research held on 26th & 27th May 2018 at Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam university, Indore
- Delivered lecture as invited speaker in the 3rd International confrence on global health 2018 in conjuction with IWDR ISCaRD on Nature and Health hosted by the Faculty of Dentistry Universitas Indonesia on 15-16th September 2018 at the Sakala Resort,Bali( Indonesia)
- Organized as cochairman international conference Innopharm 3 on academic and industrial innovation:Transitions in Pharmaceutical, medical and biosciences at Kala academy, Goa( M. P. ) on dated 22-23th 2018.
Dissertations/Project Reports Guided
- Evaluation of antidiabetic and anti-hyperlipidemic effects of citrulluslanatus seeds (2017)
- Deepak Jain ( 2018)
Eight are ongoing.
- Hepatoprotective Activity of Fruit of MomordicaDioicaRoxb. inEthanolic Extract and isolated Compound. (2004-2005).
- Preparation and release kinetic studies of Guggulosomes of anti-inflammatory drugs. (2004-2005)
- Drug development studies on SolanumXanthocarpum.(2005-2006)
- Pharm. Project on Nasal drug delivery of some antiallergic drug.(2006-2007)
- QSAR modeling, synthesis and biological evaluation of some substituted heterocyclic as antihypertensive agents (2006-2007)
- UV simultaneous Spectrophotometric estimation of Metronidazole and Norfloxacin,Tinidazole and ofloxacin in combined tablet dosage form by hydrotropic phenomenon (2006-2007 )
- Synthesis and Characterization of polymer conjugated prodrug of NASID drug.( 2007-8)
- Design, synthesis and characterization of some substituted heterocyclic as antihypertensive agents (2007-2008)
- Development and Validation of UV and RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of some Anticancer drugs in Bulk and dosage form.(2008-09)
- To develop a Quality Control Protocol for marketed herbal formulation (EVACUAL). (2008-09)
- Stability indicating RP-HPLC method for the estimation of Miglitol in Tablet and Curcumin in some Curcuma Longa containing Formulations.(2008-09)
- Validated UV Spectrophotometric and RP-HPLC Method Development for the Simultaneous Estimation of Telmisartan, Medoxomil and Amlodipine besylate in Tablet dosage form.(2008-09)
- Development validated RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Indapamide and Perindopril in Fixed dose combination .(2008-09)
- Simultaneous estimation of Doxofylline – montelukast by Validated RP-HPLC and spectrophotometric method Including forced degradation and dissolution in solid dosage form.(2008-09)
- Development and Validation of analytical methods for single and multicomponent formulations.(2008-09)
- Formulation and quality control protocol development of herbal product.(2009-10)
- Development of extraction protocol, characterization and HPTLC quantification of mucilage from lepidium sativum for evaluation of formulation and its aoirent activity. (2009-10)
- Analytical method development and validation of RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Gliclazide, Simvastain and Verapamil hydrochloride.( 2010-11)
- Simultaneous estimation of Metformin HCl, Piglitazone HCl and Gliclazide by validated RP-HPLC method including dissolution study in solid dosage form. ( 2010-11)
- Standardization protocol development of hydro-alcoholic extract of citrulluscolocynthis as anti-arthritic activity. ( 2010-11)
- Method development & validation for simultaneous estimation of ascorbic acid and folic acid as vitamin by RP-HPLC method in cyanobacterial metabolite and neutraceutical formulation.( 2011-12)
- Drug-excipient interaction study for some active ingredient of diet formulation with commonly used excipient using FT-IR, DSC and HPTLC.( 2011-12)
- Development of validated analytical method for active pharmaceutical ingredients of diet vinegar formulation by using instrumental techniques.( 2011-12)
- Drug-excipient and active ingredients compatibility study between Telmisartan and hydrochlorothiazide in a solid dosage form ( 2012-2013)
- Development of anti obesity polyherbal formulation and its evaluation parameters(2015-16)
- Analytical method development and validation of active pharmaceutical ingredients for antiobesity formulation by chromatographic technique. ( 15-16)
- Painless needle-free(2004)
- Chitosan an overview. (2004)
- Docking as direct drug design approach. (2004)
- Marketing strategies of NASIDS drug. (2004)
- Angiotensin II antagonist. (2004)
- Present status of Ischemic heart disease in India and its prevention.(2003)
- Spectrophotometric Estimation of Voriconazole in bulk. (2005)
- Spectrophotometric Estimation of Ziprasidone in bulk and Pharmaceutical formulation (2005).
- In vitro comparative evaluation of Commercial Brands of Indomethacin capsule. (2005)
- Aseptic process Validation (2005)
- 2D QSAR analysis of ring substituted estrogen o-sulfamates as an anticancer agent. (2005)
- Fujita-Ban and Hansch analysis of some substituted methyl pyrazoles as Angiotensin II antagonist (2006)
- UV Spectrophotometric estimation of Glibenclamide in marketed tablets. (2006)
- Mutual Prodrugs (2006)
- Studies of some herbal extracts as Natural indicator in acid-base titration.(2007)
- Quality audit of some pharmaceutical Excipients as per official Pharmacopeias.(2007)
- Homology modeling: drug design approach(2008)
- Comparison of different extraction technique and determination of flavanoid content of herbal plant.(2008)
- Spherical crystallization development of the water-insoluble drug(2008)
- To study the effect of surfactant on two immiscible liquid by mansinghsurvismeter ( 2009)
- Fuzita-ban analysis of some substituted imidazo-pyridine as Angiotensin II Antagonists (2009)
- Hansch analysis of some substituted imidazo-pyridine as Angiotensin II Antagonists (2009)
- Comparison of extraction techniques using Cissusquadrangularis(2010)
- Extraction and evaluation of Lipidium sativum as suspending agent.(2010)
- Comparison study of different types of starches(2010)
- How to protect intellectual property: A review (2011)
- Obesity: A Review ( 2011)
- Controlling insecticide/pesticide and heavy metals in herbal pharmaceutical product through organic farming.( 2012)
- Liposome : A review( 2013)
- UV Analytical Method Development of Gymnemic Acid in Binary Mixture (2014)
- UV Analytical Method Development of Chromium Picolinate in Binary Mixture ( 2014)
- Study of Diabetes with Demographic Parameter in Mandsaur Region( 2015)
- Study of correlation between prevalence of diabetes with waist and hip ratio Mandsaur region( 2015)
APPRECIATIONS/ HONORS/ AWARDS/ MEMBERSHIPS
- Registered Pharmacist in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.
- GATE– Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering [GATE] with a Percentile score of 83.19, which is a Pre Requisite for Admission to M. Pharm. In India 
- Membership: Member of Association of Pharmaceutical teachers of India as MP/LM 044
- EC Member of APTI Madhya Pradesh Branch (APTI Life Membership No. MP/LM-044)(2005-2007)(2008-till date)
- Member Lifetime Indian Pharmaceutical Association MP/MAN/LM/0043
- Best paper award 2005 from IDMA for the review article in Indian drugs entitled Docking as direct drug design approach.
- Best paper award 2006 in 1st P. state APTI convention on Central province at the periphery of pharmacy profession – strategies to rectify at B. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy on topicQSAR analysis of some thiorphan analogues as a dual inhibitor of neutral Endopeptidases and Angiotensin-converting enzyme.
- Paper Setter and Examiner for various universities.
- Worked as a Member Scientist, Institutional Animal Ethics Committee. R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur.
- Member MPS, cultural advisor to the students for the Mandasurpharmaceutical society.
- Passed National level Pharmacy talent search examination (online-2007) organized Pharma help senior society
- Reviewer of African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, medicinal chemistry research,IJP, Young Pharmacist, Euthopian pharmaceutical society journals, Interdisciplinary Sciences: Computational Life Sciences
- Passed WIPO distance learning general course on intellectual property
- Accomplishment of Course from coursera on nutrition and physical activity for health in Sept. 2013
RESEARCH ARTICLE (Published)
- K. Kushwaha, Anurekha Jain, Aveejit Jain, V.B.Gupta, J. R. Patel, P.K. Dubey,Hepatoprotective Activity in Ethanolic Extract of Fruit of MomordicaDioica. International Journal of Plant Archives, 5 (2), 2005, 613-616
- K. Kushwaha, Aveejit Jain, Anurekha Jain, V. B. Gupta, J. R. Patel, Hepatoprotective Activity of Fruits of Momordicadioica Roxb. Nigerian Journal Natural Product and Medicine,9, 2005, 27-29
- Anurekha Jain, V. B. Gupta, Avijeet Jain, Arun Gupta, S. C. Chaturvedi, 2-D QSAR analysis of some Imidazole with Acylsulphonamides and Acyl Sulfamides as selective AT1angiotensin II receptor antagonist as a antihypertensive agent.Asian Journal of Chemistry, 2, 2006,1290-1296
- AvijeetJain,Sachin Jain, Lokesh Deb, Anurekha Jain and K.R.Dutt, Antioxidant activity of green herb tabrnaemontanadivaricata International Journal of Green Pharmacy,2006,1,46-48
- Avijeet Jain, Vivek Paliwal ,Anurekha Jain,Lokesh Deb, Arun Gupta, Evaluation of Wound healing activity of herbal formulations.Asian Journal of Chemistry 19, 2007,1273-1276
- Arun Gupta, Anurekha Jain,Avijeet Jain, Kapil Agrawal, Vivek Saraswat ,S. Rawati, Love Soni and S. G. Kaskhedikar,QSAR analysis of indazole Estrogen as selective β-estrogen Receptor ligands:Rationalization of Physicochemical properties. Medicinal Chem.4,2007,347-353
- Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain, Vivek Vyas, NiharikaSubedar, Arun Gupta, Simultaneous estimation of Aceclofenac and Paracetamol in tablet dosage form by UV Spectroscopy. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 19( 6) 2007,4920-4922
- Talesara, V.S. Patidar, M. S. Rathore, D. K. Sharma, Anurekha Jain, Preparation and evaluation of mucoadhesive buccal films of Carvedilol. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics,1,2007,77-82
- Avijeet Jain, Manish Soni, Lokesh Deb, Anurekha Jain, S.P. Rout, V.B. Gupta, K.L Krishna, Antioxidant and hepatoprotective activity of ethanolic and aqueous Extracts of Momordicadioica Leaves. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 115,2008,61-66. ( impact factor 3.728)
- AvijeetJain, LokeshDeb, Amit Jain, Ritu Jain, Anurekha Jain, AmitshankarDutta, Evaluation of antiulcer and superoxide scavenging activity of Syzygiumcumini (linn) Skeel root. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research,1(1), 2008,71-76( impact factor 0.347)
- K. Sharma, Kapilesh Dave , Anurekha Jain, R. D.Gupta, V. K. Chatap, Approaches for the development of a Nasal Drug Delivery System: A review. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical research,1, 2008, 1-15
- Vivek Vyas, Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain, Arun Gupta, Virtual screening: a fast tool for drug Scientia Pharmaceutica,76, 2008, doi:10.3797/scipharm.0803-03,333-360
- Anurekha Jain, S.C. Chaturvedi, Rationalization of physicochemical property of some substituted benzimidazole bearing acidic heterocyclic towards Angiotensin II antagonist: A QSAR approach. Asian journal of Biochemistry, 3(5), 2008, 330-336
- Anurekha Jain,DeepikaMaliwal,VidyasagarPatidar, Anirudh Joshi, UV Spectrophotometic estimation of voriconazole in Bulk and Tablet dosage form. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 21(2)2009, 1627-1629
- Anurekha Jain, Shayam Sunder Pancholi, Avijeet Jain, AshishSaxena, Lokesh Deb, Statins: Newer Roles Including Lipid Lowering Therapy. Iranian Journal of Pharmacology & Therapeutics (IJPT), Articles in Press 8(1) 37-46, 2009
- Anurekha Jain, S. C. Chaturvedi, QSAR modeling of some substituted benzimidazole as Angotensin II AT 1 receptor antagonist, Med Chem Res10.1007/s00044-009-9182-z
- Anurekha Jain, S. C. Chaturvedi, QSAR study on 6- substituted benzimidazole : an insight into the structural requirement for the Angiotensin II AT1 receptor antagonist. Sci Pharm., ,77, 2009, 555-565,doi:10.3797/scipharm.0901-30
- VivekVyas, Anurekha Jain, Suresh C. Mahajan, RadheshyamPatidar, Sunil Mistry, Subhash C. Chaturvedi, Insight into the structural requirement of 2- alkyl-4-(biphenyl Methoxy)quinolines as a Nonpeptide Angiotensin II receptor Antagonist. Sci pharm.77, 2009, 33-45.doi;10.3797/Scipharm.0810-01
- Ashwin Patel, AlankarShrivastava, Anurekha Jain and GK Singh,Method Development and Validation for estimation of Trihexyphenedyl Hydrochloride in Tablet Dosage Forms. Asian J. Research Chem. 2(2),2009,104
- Vivel K. Vyas,AnurekhaJain,ManjunathGhate,DeepikaMaliwal,QSAR modeling of some substituted alkylidenepyradazine-3-one as a non-cAMP-based antiplatelet agent. Med Chem Res. 2010,DOI 10.1007/s00044-010-9333-2
- PrabhatJain,AnurekhaJain,DeepikaMaliwal and Vaibhav Jain, development and Validation of Spectrophotometric and RP-HPLC method for estimation of Olmesartan in tablet dosage Form. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences.V1(2), 2010,1-7
- Anurekha Jain, ShekharVerma, V. B. Gupta, Synergistic and sustained anti-inflammatory activity of Guggul with the Ibuprofen: A preliminary study. International Journal of Pharma and Bio sciences.V1(2), 2010,1-7
- Vaibhav Jain, Anurekha Jain,DeepikaMaliwal, Prabhat Jain, Spectrophotometric estimation of Cefprozil from tablet dosage form. Asian journal of Chemistry.7,2010,5197-5200
- ShwetaMaheshwari,Amit P Khandhar ,Anurekha Jain, Quantitative determination and validation of ivabradine HCL by stability indicationg RP-HPLC method and spectrophotometric method in solid dosage form. Euracian Journal of Analytical Chemistry.5(1), 2010, 53-62.
- Anurekha Jain, SumitRatnawat, S.C. Chaturvedi, Rationalization of Physicochemical and structural requirement of some substituted 5-(Biphenyl-4-ylmethyl) pyrazole as Angiotensin II receptor antagonist: A QSAR approach. 2010, 6(1), 51-58
- Naveen Mehta,MahendraSingh,Promod Singh Kunwar,Mahesh K Gupta, Anurekha Jain, effect of drug-polymer blend ratio on release of the drug from matrix tablets. Pharmacie globale.3(05), 2011,1-2
- Anjali Nayak, Anurekha Jain, In vitro and in vivo study of poly (ethylene glycol) conjugated Ibuprofen to extend the duration of action.Sci Pharm.79, 2011, 359–373
- Anurekha Jain, S. C. Chaturvedi, Rajesh Sharma Structural insight for benzimidazole as angiotensin ii at1 receptor antagonist by using molecular property and biological activity correlation”: QSAR Approach. IJPPS,3,2011,541-546
- Pranav Kumar Gutch , Jitendra Sharma, AlankarShrivastav, Anurekha Jain Ganeshan, Thermal analysis of interaction between 2-pam chloride and variousexcipients in some binary mixtures by TGA and DSC. J thermAnalcalorim. 2011 , DOI 10.1007/s10973-011-2100-x
- Yogesh Yadav, Avijeet Jain, D. N. Srivastava,Anurekha Jain,Fracture healing activity of ethanolic extract of lepidiumsativum L. seeds in internally fixed rats’ femoral osteotomy model.InternationalJournal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences,volume 3, issue 2, year 2011, pp. 193 – 197
- Anurekha Jain, Rajesh Sharma, S. C. Chaturvedi, A rational design,synthesis,characterization and antihypertensive activity of some new substituted benzimidazolesMed chem. Research,2013, DOI 10.1007/s00044-012-0462-7
- Mehta Naveen*, Gupta M.K., Jain Anurekha,evelopment of Aqueous Polymeric Dispersion (APD) of Eudragit E PO- Performancecharacterization for aqueous based taste masking coating system. Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol 8, Issue 2, 2015, 466-470
- Mehta Naveen*, Gupta M.K., Jain Anurekha,Development of Aqueous Polymeric Dispersion (APD) of Eudragit RL PO- Performancecharacterization for aqueous based modified drug delivery coating. Asian J Pharm Clin Res, Vol 8, Issue 2, 2015, 471-475
- Deepak Jain, Anurekha Jain Development of polyherbal with antioxidant activity Asian J Pharm Clin Res (AJPCR), Volume 11, Issue 8, 2018, Page No. 483 –485.
- Deepak Jain, Anurekha Jain Study of antiobesity activity of polyherbal formulation in correlation with antidiabetic activity Asian J Pharm Clin Res (AJPCR), Volume 11, Issue 8, 2018, Page No. 486 – 490.
National Research Paper published
- Anurekha Jain, SheetalShahpurkar, S. C. Chaturvedi, QSAR analysis of some thiorphan analogues as dual inhibitor of neutral endopeptidase and Angiotensin converting enzyme. Indian Drugs,43 (3), 2006,205-209
- Anurekha Jain, C. Chaturvedi, 3-D QSAR Analysis of Some Alpha Thiol Dipeptide as Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor.4(42),2005, Indian Pharmacist,57-64
- Avijeet Jain, Anurekha Jain, Sachin Jain, S. P. Rout, Lokesh Deb , S. D. Parial, In vitro antioxidant activity of Plumbagozeylanica. Natural products- an Indian Journal ,2(1), 2006,16-18
- Avijeet Jain, Anurekha Jain, AkhilChincholikar, A. K Singhai,V.K. Dixit, Evaluation of Antioxidant Activity of Flavonoid from TephrosiapurpureaPers. Adv. Pharmacol. Toxicol. 7 (1 )2006,47-49
- Mukul Katariya, Avijeet Jain, Anurekha Jain, Nikita Ratnaparkhi, P. K. Dubey, In–vitro Evaluation of Solanumxanthocarpum for Antioxidant Activity. Pharmacol. Toxicol. Vol.7 (1) 2006, 63-64
- Anurekha Jain,PrateekSangtani,ShekharVerma,AvijeetJain,ArunGupta,V. B. Gupta Spectrophotometric Estimation of Ziprasidone in bulk and pharmaceutical formulation. Indian Drugs. 43(11) 2006, ,919-921
- Amit K. Jain, Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain, Sachin Jain, M. S. Sikarwar,SushilDubey, Hepatoprotective activity of Ethanolic Extract of Leaves of polyalthialongifolia. Plant Archives.6(2), 2006,841-842
- Naveen Choudhary, Lokesh Deb, Anurekha Jain, Arun Gupta, Sachin Jain Antioxidant activity of Marketed herbal formulation. Natutral products, An Indian Journal. 2(2) , 2006, 62-64
- Anurekha Jain, SushmaB.,Imran K. M.,ShekharVerma, Avijeet Jain , Arun Gupta, In vitro comparative evaluation of commercial brands of Indomethacin capsule. Indian Pharmacist. 2007,65-66
- Arun Kumar Gupta, Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain, Anirudh Joshi & S. Revathi, Structural Feature Indenture for Estrogen Analogs as Anticancer Agents: De novo and Hansch Approach. Indian Journal of Chemistry-B.46B, 2007,1148-1153
- Narendra Nalwaya, Anurekha Jain, Deepika Maliwal, Spectrophotometric Estimation of Glibenclamide in Solid Dosage Form. Indian Pharmacist. 2008,114-118
- Deepika Maliwal, Anurekha Jain, R.K. Maheshwari, VidyaSagar Patidar, Simutaneous Sepectroscopic estimation of metranidazole and Norfloxacin in combined tablet formulation by hydrotrophy. Research Journal of Pharmacy and technology. 1(4), 2008,357-361
- Edwin Jerald, Narendra Nalwaya, Manish Meena, Anurekha Jain, Sheeja Edwin Determination of rutin content and antioxidant activity of extract of buteamonosperma flowers extracted using various extraction methods. Pharmacog J. 1, 2009,1-4
- Deepika Maliwal, Prabhat Jain , Anurekha Jain ,Vidyasagar Patidar , Determination of progesterone in capsules by high-performance liquid chromatography and UV- Spectrophotometry. Journal of Young Pharmacist 1(4), 2009,371-374
- Nawal Kishore Chittora, Aankar Shrivastav and Anurekha Jain, Stability- indicating RP-HPLC determination of curcumin in Vicco Turmeric cream and Haridrakhandchurna. PHCOG J., 6, 2010, 90-101
- K. Jain, Abhilasha Thakur, Anurekha Jain, Anuj Modi, R.K. Maheshwari, New Spectrophotometric Method for the estimation of Gatifloxacin in Tablets using n, n– di methyl urea as hydrotropic agent. Journal of Global Pharma Technology.2009, 117-119
- Ashish Agrawal, Rakesh K Tekade, MangalS. Panwar, Anurekha Jain,Narendra K. Jain Rapid RP-HPLC Estimation of Methotrexate in Bulk, Pharmaceutical preparations and in spiked Plasma samples, Journal of Pharmacy Research, 3(6),
- Nawal Kishore Chittora, AlankarShrivastavaand Anurekha Jain,New RP-HPLC method of Miglitol in tablet dosage form including forced degradation studies and estimation in spiked rabbit plasma.J Young Pharm.1(4),2010,364-370
- Anurekha Jain, Chirag Jain, Deepika Maliwal, Use of curcuma Longa root extract as an indicator in acid-base titrationsThe Indian Pharmacist,2011,85-87
- DeepikaMaliwal, Anurekha Jain,RajeshMaheshwari , New,simple& economical spectrometric estmation of tinidazoleandofloxacin in combined tablet formulation using hydrotropy. Inventirapid:Pharm Ana &Assur. 2(1),2011
- Deepak Sharma, Anurekha Jain,AlankarShrivastav, Simultaneous estimation of amlodepinebesylate and nebivolol hydrochloride in tablet dosage form by reverse phase high performance liquid chromatographic using ultraviolet detection. Pharmaceutical Methods.2(1), 2011,9-14
- Vivek Jain*, Anuj Modi, Anurekha Jain, Alankar Shrivastava, Umesh V.Telrandhe, Sunil K. Jain, a validated uv spectrophotometric method for determination of tadalafil in bulk and solid dosage form. Journal of Advances in Drug Research.2(1), 2012,13-18
- Rajesh Tiwari, Deepika Maliwal, Anurekha Jain, multicriteria optimization methodology in development of hplc method for simultaneous estimation of indapamide and perindopril in bulk drug and its combined dosage form. AJPCR, 5,Suppl 2, 2012,50-53
- Nazar Mustafa Mansoory, Anurekha Jain*simultaneous estimation of metformin hydrochloride, pioglitazone hydrochloride and gliclazide by validated rp-hplc method in solid dosage form.IJPPS,Vol 4, Suppl 5, 2012,72-76
- Anurekha Jain, Arvind Lodhi, Bisvajeet Biswal B, development of validated RP-HPLC method for the quantitative analysis of chromium picolinate III in a diet vinegar formulation. Indian drugs.50(05), 2013,48-52
- Chinmay D. Deshmukh, Anurekha Jain. Hypoglycemic effect of methanolic extract ofCitrulluslanatusseeds, International Journal of Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Biological Sciences, Volume 5, Issue 4, October – December, 2015. Page no. 807-816. Impact factor: 5.121
- Chinmay D. Deshmukh, Anurekha Jain.Antidiabetic andantihyperlipidemic effects of methanolic extract of Citrulluslanatus International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol 7 Issue 10, October 2015. Page No. 232-236. Impact factor: 0.55
- Chinmay D. Deshmukh, Akshay M. Baheti, Anurekha Jain, Identification, fractionation, evaluation and physicochemical standardization ofCitrulluslanatusseeds (family: Cucurbitaceae) International Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Chemistry, Volume 5, Issue 4, October – December, 2015. Page no. 607-614. Impact factor: Global: 0.510
- Biswal , Anurekha Jain , Drug-excipient Interaction Study for Apple Cider Vinegar with 20 Potential Excipients using Modern Analytical Techniques. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutics • Jan-Mar 2016 • 10 (1) | 65-71.
- D. Deshmukh1, Anurekha Jain, α amylase and α glucosidase inhibitory activities and hptlc fingerprinting analysis of methanolic extract of citrulluslanatus seeds (family: cucurbitaceae.)wjprt, 2016, vol. 4(3)
- Kachhawah SS, Biswal B, Anurekha Jain, Method development and validation for the simultaneous estimation of ascorbic acid and folic acid vitamins by RP-HPLC method in cyanobacterial metabolites and nutraceutical formulation , AJPCR, Vol 9, Issue 3, 2016,353-355
- Kshitij Agarwal* and Anurekha Jain, Pharmacognostical Standardization of Pterygota Alata (Roxb.) Bark, IJGHC, December 2017 – February 2018; Sec. A; Vol.7, No.1, 167-172. DOI: 10.24214/IJGHC/GC/7/1/16772
- Kshitij Agarwal* and Anurekha Jain, EVALUATION OF PHYSICOCHEMICAL STANDARDIZATION PARAMETERS OF PTERYGOTA ALATA (ROXB) BARK, World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 7, Issue 4, 1110-1114.
- Agarwal Kshitij* and Jain Anurekha, EVALUATION OF PHYSICOCHEMICAL STANDARDIZATION PARAMETERS OF SOLENA AMPLEXICAULIS LEAF, Journal of Drug Delivery and Therapeutics, Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics. 2018; 8(2):29-31
- Amit P. Khandhar, ShwetaMaheshwari, Anurekha Jain, DeepikaMaliwal,Analytical Method Development, Validation and Comparison of Spectrophotometric and Stability Indicating HPLC Method for the Simultaneous Estimation of Doxophylline and Montelukast in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form in(Indian drugs)
- N Suryawanshi, Anurekha Jain, B Biswal, Analytical method development and validation of RP-HPLC method forsimultaneous estimation of gliclazide, simvastatin and verapamil hydrochloride , communicated to (Indian drugs)
- Shelendra singh kachhawah, Anurekha jain, Biswajit biswal, Sunil patidar, Standardization protocol development of hydro-alcoholic extract of fruits of Citrullus Colocynthis against anti-arthritic activity (communicated to IJGP)
Review Article (Published)
- Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain, R. Dhanotiya, Amit Jain and P. K. Dubey, Present status: Ischemic heart disease in India and prevention. Indian Pharmacists, 34, 2005, 23-28
- Anurekha Jain, R. Sagar, Avijeet Jain, R. Agrawal, R. Gupta and Amit K.Jain, Bioinformatics: Its role in drug discoveries. Pharma Times, Ischemic heart disease12,2005, 49-53
- Rakesh Sagar, Pawan K. Dubey, Avijeet Jain, Anurekha Jain, Sachin K. Jain and Amit K. Jain, Soya Lecithin: A Safer Neutraceutical for Various Ailments.Indian Pharmacist, 2006, 9-12
- Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain A, SajilBharadwaj ,RajkumarAgrawal, Amit K Jain and Shyam sunder Pancholi,Docking: A direct drug design approach.Indian drugs ,2005, 42 (12),777-786
- Anurekha Jain, R. Sagar, Avijeet Jain, R. Gupta, Amit K.Jain,M. S. Sikarwar, Ayurveda and liver. Sachitra Ayurved,2006, 531-534
- Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain, Sachin Jain, RakeshSagar, Amit Jain, V.B.Gupta, Glutathione: Natural Amino Acid As A Master Antioxidant
Natural product an Indian Journal, 1, Issue 1-2, 2005
- Anurekha Jain, Avijeet Jain, Paridhi Porwal, Amit K. Jain and Shushil Bhargava, Arthritis and Herbs. Recent progress in Medicinal plants, Vol. 19phytopharmacology and Therapeutics value I.
- Anurekha Jain, V B Gupta, Chemistry and Pharmacological Profile of Guggul-A Review Traditional Knowledge, 2006,5, 478-483(impact factor: 0.399)
- Anurekha Jain, Amit K. Jain Avijeet Jain, Lokesh Deb and Kapil Agarwal, Diabetes: an advise of exercise and nutrition. Indian Pharmacist,2007,53-58
- Ritu Jain, Anurekha Jain, K. R. Dutt, V, Shankerananth and G. Ramesh, Novel Natural Anticancer Drugs. Plant archives, Vol.7, 2007,9-11
- K. Sharma, Kapilesh Dave ,Anurekha Jain, R. D. Gupta, V. K. Chatap, Approaches for the development of a Nasal Drug Delivery System: A review. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical reaserch,1,2008,1-15(impact factor:0.327)
- Vivek Vyas, Anrekha Jain, AvijeetJain,Arun Gupta ,Virtual screening: a fast tool for drug design. Sciencia Pharmaceutica , 76, 2008, doi:10.3797/scipharm.0803-03,333-360( H index-13)
- Anurekha Jain, Shayam Sunder Pancholi, Avijeet Jain, AshishSaxena, Lokesh Deb, Statins: Newer Roles Including Lipid Lowering Therapy.Iranian Journal of Pharmacology & Therapeutics (IJPT), Articles in Press 8(1), 2009 ( H index-7)
- Ashish Agrawal, Anurekha Jain, AvijeetJain, Microwave Tech. and its utility in Pharmaceutical Resaerch field. Indian Drugs,47(1)2010,5-13
- Anurekha Jain, Anupama Parate, Rajesh Sharma, S C Chaturvedi,Benzimidazoles as angiotensin IIAT1 receptor antagonist: a review, Inventi Rapid: Med Chem , Vol. 2013 , Article ID- ” Inventi:pmc/229/12 ” , 2013 [ cited 2012 Dec 23 ] Available From http://www.inventi.in/Article/pmc/229/12.aspx
- Chinmay D. Deshmukh, Anurekha Jain, Mukul S. Tambe, Phytochemical and Pharmacological profile of Citrulluslanatus (Thunb.), Biolife Journal, Vol.3 Issue 2, 2015, Page 483-488. Impact factor: 4.175
- Chinmay D. Deshmukh, Anurekha Jain, Diabetes Mellitus: A Review, International Journal of Pure and applied bioscience, Vol. 3, Issue, 3, 2015, Page 224-230.Impact factor: 4.374
- Anurekha Jain, Computer aided drug design,J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 884 012072,1-24
- Satinder Kakar, Anurekha Jain. A Review on Magnetic Microsphere, International Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering,2017;5(5):48-52 doi: 10.11648/j.ijbse.20170505.11
- Satinder KAKAR, Anurekha JAIN, Ramandeep SINGH**Magnetic Microspheres: A Novel Targeting Delivery System, FABAD J. Pharm. Sci., 42, 3, 209-223, 2017
- Kshitij Agarwal* and Anurekha Jain, SOLENA AMPLEXICAULIS: A REVIEW, ejbps, 2018, Volume 5, Issue 2, 285-291
- Deepak Jain, Anurekha Jain Recent advance in antiobesity herbs International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Archives, Volume 8 Issue 1, 2017, Page No. 1–5.
- Deepak Jain, Anurekha Jain Recent advances on obesity induced diabetes International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Archives (IJPBA), Volume 7, Issue 6, 2016, Page No. 1–5.
Paper Published in Conferences
- Paper accepted QSAR modeling of some 6-substituted benzimidazole as Angiotensin II AT1 receptor antagonist for the drug design section of the AAPS annual meeting 2009
- ShwetaMaheshwari,Anurekha Jain Paper Presented Analytical method development,validation and comparision of spectrophotometric and stability indicating HPLC method for the simultaneous estimation of doxofylline and montelucast in pharmaceutical dosage form.for the APQ sectionAAPS annual meeting 2009
- ShwetaMaheshwari,Anurekha Jain Paper presented quantitative determination of ivabaradineHCl by validated stability indicating RP-HPLC method in solid dosage form for the APQ sectionAAPS annual meeting 2009
- Presented a paper at Young pharmaceutical Presatellite Pharmaceutical scientist meeting at Nice (France)On 7 -8 th June 2009 page no. 60 with the support of DST travel Grant,poster paper entitled QSAR study on 6- substituted benzimidazole : an insight into the structural requirement for the Angiotensin II AT1 receptor antagonist.
- Published abstract in International Conferences in K. L. E. College Structural Feature Indenture for Estrogen Analogs as Anticancer Agents: De novo and Hansch Approach 2006
- Presented Paper at Pharma next, Nepal on 25-26th Feb 2012 entitled synthesis and biolojical evaluation of some substituted benzimidazole as antihypertensive
- Presented paper at Jakarta, Indonesia on 15-16th July 2017 entitled Computer aided drug design.
- Anurekha Jain participated in Rajasthan conclave-5 organized from 13-16 December 2017 at Desert medicine research centre, Jodhpur presented paper entitled methods of sampling and randomization as oral.
- Paper published in “Ist National Seminar & Intellectual Property Fair on Green Pharmacy”-Gomutra Chikitsa:
A Survey Report. Stevia: Natures Sweet Secret.
Gugglusome: Approach for controlled drug delivery system.
Opium cultivation in Mandsaur District: A Survey Report.
Neutraceuticals: A Review.
Utility of HPTLC in Herbal Drug Standardization.
The plant used in Unani Medicine System
Hepatoprotective activity of fruit of Momordica, Roxb.
Neutraceutical in arthritis
WHO guidelines for herbal drug standardization
- Anurekha Jain, SheetalShahpurkar, S. C. Chaturvedi, 2-D QSAR analysis of some N-[2-(MercaptoMethyl)-3-Phenyl Butanoyl]-Amino Acid as a Dual inhibitor of Neutral Endopeptidase and Angiotensin-converting56th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress Kolkata, India. December 2004
- Published abstract QSAR analysis of some Estrogen Analogs as Anticancer Agents: De novo and Hansch approach accepted in at APTI – 11th Annual National Convention 2006 1st – 3rd September, Bangalore.
- Jain Avijeet, Manish Soni, Lokesh Deb, Anurekha Jain, S.P.Rout, V.B. GuptaHepatoprotective activity of Momordicadioica leaves and its possible mechanism(s). Presented at APTI – 11th Annual National Convention 2006 1st – 3rd September, Bangalore.
- Presented Oral seminar on Microwave Technique: Its application in Pharmacy in “IInd National Seminar & Intellectual Property Fair on Green Pharmacy” held on 28th& 29th2006 at BRNCP Mandsaur under joint collaboration of Rajasthan Ayurveda University.
- 3D QSAR analysis of some substituted benzimidazole as Angiotensin II AT1 receptor antagonist as an Antihypertensive agent, 59th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress BANARAS, India. December 2007
- Synthesis, characterization, biological evaluation of PEG conjugates of Ibuprofen presented at APTI – 12th Annual National Convention 2008 3rd– 4th October, Bilaspur.
- Determination of total flavanol content and antioxidant activity of buteamonosperma flowers extracted using various extractions methods presented at 60th IPC Delhi, India,2008
- QSAR modeling of some substituted alkylidenepyridazine-3-ones as a Non-CAMP-based antiplatelet agent Presented in 1st symposium on medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences, march 24-26,2009 organized by CDRI Lucknow and Niper Rae bareli funded by Department of Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India
- Development and validation of RP-HPLC method for the simultaneous estimation of Methotrexate and tretinion as co administered anticancer drugs in bulk,pharmaceutical preparations and spiked human plasma Presented in 1st symposium on medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences, march 24-26,2009 organized by CDRI Lucknow and nipper Rae bareli funded by Department of Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India
- Antihypertensive agents derived from 5- nitrobenzimidazole Presented in 1st symposium on medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences, march 24-26,2009 organized by CDRI Lucknow and nipper Rae bareli funded by Department of Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India
- In vitro and in vivo study of Poly( ethylene Glycol ) conjugated ibuprofen to extend the duration of action Presented in 1st symposium on medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences, march 24-26,2009 organized by CDRI Lucknow and nipper Rae bareli funded by Department of Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India
- Paper presented at APTICON- 2009 on 2-4th October at Jodhpur entitled Estimation of ondansetrone HCL in single & in combination with pantaprazole sodium by UV and RP-HPLC method.
- Paper presented at APTICON – 2009 on 2-4th October at Jodhpur entitled First derivative spectrometric determination of hydrochlorothiazide in tablet dosage form
- Paper presented at APTICON- 2009 on 2-4th October at Jodhpur entitled Estimation of nebivolol HCL and amlodepinebesylate in combined dosage form by ultraviolet spectrophotometery.
- Paper presented at APTICON- 2009 on 2-4th October at Jodhpur entitled colourimetric estimation of total tannins of some ayurvedic eye drops preparations
- Paper presented at APTICON- 2009 on 2-4th October at Jodhpur entitled Avastin ( bevacizumab):Pnacea for the most common type of kidney cancer
- PrachiSaxena, AlankarShrivastava, Anurekha Jain. A review on “Application of factorial design in P’ceutical Analysis. National seminar on Technological and regulatory aspects of herbal drug analysis. 07 Oct 2009, organized by BRNCP Mandsaur.
- Sharma Deepak,Jain Anurekha ,PankajArora,Bhargav Ashok Kumar Method development for the simultaneous estimation of amlodipine besylateandatrovastatine calcium in combined tablet dosage forms IPC, Ahmedabad. Dec 2009
- RajeshGarg, V. B. Gupta,A. Jain ,C. P. Singh, Effect of packing material and storage condition on moisture contain of some valuable medicinal plant. Presented in 61th Indian Pharmaceutical congress,2009 on 11th– 13th
- P.Singh, Anurekha Jain, RajeshGarg, A. Vishnoi, Validated 1D spectrophotometric assay for rapid quantitative determination of DiloxanideFuroate in bulk drugs and pharmaceutical preparation.Presented in 61th Indian Pharmaceutical congress,2009 on 11th– 13th December 2009.
- Vishnoi, Jain Anurekha Jain, EmmanuelToppo, C. P.Singh, Simple and sensitive Derivative spectrophotometric method for the Determination of Tramadol in Rat plasma, Presented in 61th Indian Pharmaceutical congress, 2009 on 11th– 13th December 2009.
- Nalwaya,A. Agrawal, D. Maliwal,A. Jain, Development and validation of RP-HPLC method for the estimation of methotrexate in pharmaceutical dosage form and in spiked plasma samples.Presented in 61th Indian Pharmaceutical congress, 2009 on 11th– 13th Dec.
- Mukesh K. Sunarthi, Anurekha Jain, DeepikaMaliwal, Poster presentation onUse of Curcuma Longa Root Extract As An Indicator In Acid – Base Titrations. Technological and Regulatory aspects of herbal drug analysis in collaboration with TIFAC- CORE in GreenPharmacy and national medicinal plant board at BRNSS contract research center, Mandsaur (M.P.) on 07th Oct 2009.
- Anurekha Jain, DeepikaMaliwal, Poster presentation onA review on quantitative determination of amino acids in pharmaceutical formulations. Technologicaland Regulatory aspects of herbal drug analysis in collaboration with TIFAC- COREin GreenPharmacy and national medicinal plant board at BRNSS contract research center, Mandsaur (M.P.) on 07th Oct 2009.
- C P. Singh, V. B. Gupta, R.Garg, A. Jain, A. Vishnoi,Optimization of storage condition for some medicinal plants young researchers confrenece,UDTC,Mumbai , 14-16 Jan 2010
- Borana , A. Jain, S. Jain , E. Toppo, J. Jain, Development of QC protocol and RPHPLC method development for Marketed polyhedral formulation young researchers confrenece,UDTC,Mumbai , 14-16 Jan 2010
- Singh B. V. , M. K. Sunarthi, A. Jain, A. Shrivastav and Jain ,To study the effect of surfactant on two immiscible liquid by ManSinghServismeter young researchers confrenece,UDTC,Mumbai , 14-16 Jan 2010
- Vishnoi,A. Jain,E. Toppo, R. Tiwari, and C. P. Singh,Standardization and safety profile of Asparagus Recemosus.young researchers confrence,UDTC,Mumbai , 14-16 Jan 2010
- Vishnoi A,Jain A.,Toppo E., Singh C. P., Determination of total amino acid in new dosage Formulation: a comparative Study between The bicinchoninic Acid method and biuret Method, NAAC sponsored two day national Seminar on Present scenario of quality assurance in Higher education, 26-27 March 2010
- P. Singh, V. B. Gupta, R.Garg,A. Jain,A. Vishnoi,Validation of HPTLC method for estimation of Aflotoxin B1 accounting theselection of Pacakging material for prevention and control ofAflotoxin in some valuable medicinal plant NAAC sponsored two day national Seminar on Present scenario of quality assurance in Higher education,26-27 March 2010
- Nilesh Surywanshi, Yashpal Kumawat,Nazar Mansoory,Deepika Maliwal, Anurekha Jain, Hptlc Determination Of Mucilage Of “LepidiumSativum” presented at AICTE sponsored 2 day national seminar entitled analytical method development and Biomedical analysis dated 28-29 th Oct 2010.
- K. Sunarthi, A. Shrivastava, A. Jain, Spectrophotometric method for quantitative determination of triclabendazole in bulk, pharmaceutical formulations using albendazole as an internal standard presented at AICTE sponsored 2 day national seminar entitled analytical method development and Biomedical analysis dated 28-29 th Oct 2010.
- Balaram, Anchliya, S. Jain, A. Jain, Simultaneous estimation of thiocolchicoside and diclofenac sodium by an RP-HPLC method in pharmaceutical drug product AICTE sponsored 2 day national seminar entitled analytical method development and biomedical analysis dated 28-29 thoct2010.
- Mittal, V. Borana, Anurekha Jain, Sanjay Jain, A Simultaneous estimation of lornoxicam and paracetamol by an RP-HPLC method in bulk and pharmaceutical drug product at AICTE sponsored 2 day national seminar entitled analytical method development and biomedical analysis dated 28-29 thoct2010.
- N.Mansoori, N.Suryavanshi, R.Tiwari, D.Maliwal. Anurekha Jain, Multicriteria optimization methodology in the development of HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Indapamide and Perindopril in bulk drug and its combined dosage form in one day national seminar on the impact of pharmaceutical education on employment: National & international Perspectives on date 22nd Dec. 2010 at Mandasur institute of Pharmacy.
- Deepak Sharma, AvalankarSharivastav, Anurekha Jain, BhagyshreeArora RNA purification by fast performance liquid chromatography. AICTE sponsored 2 day national seminar entitled analytical method development and biomedical analysis dated 28-29 thoct2010.
- N. Mansoori, N.Suryavanshi, R. Tiwari, D.Maliwal, A. Jain, Multicriteria optimization methodology in the development of HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of Indapamide and Perindopril in bulk drug and its combined dosage form Presented in 62nd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2010 on 17th– 19th Dec.
- NarendraBamnia, Anurekha Jain, Deepika Maliwal, Sanjay Jain, Use of curcuma Longa root extracts as indicator in acid-base titrations. Presented in 62nd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2010 on 17th– 19th Dec
- BiswajeetBiswal, Anurekha Jain, Paper accepted excipient interaction study for apple cider vinegar an active ingredient of diet formulation with twenty excipient using modern analytical techniques. In 64th Indian pharmaceutical congress at Chennai on 08/12/12.
- Shelendrakhuchwah, Anurekha Jain, Paper accepted Method development and validation for the simultaneous estimation of ascorbic acid and folic acid as vitamins by an RP-HPLC method in cyanobacterial metabolite and neutraceutical formulation. In 64th Indian pharmaceutical congress at Chennai on 07/12/12.
- Sakhideo, Anurekha Jain, LaxmiYadavpresented poster drug excipient interaction study for apple cider vinegar active ingredients of diet formulations with twenty excipients using modern analytical techniques in a one-day national seminar on recent approaches for quality research in science and technology organized by mandsaur institute of pharmacy, mandsaur on 10th March 2014
- SarjanaParmar, Anurekha Jain, presented poster on on-multifactorial analysis of obesity as CVD risk factor- by ann (artificial neural network) a powerful discriminating classifier in international seminar on latest developments in drug discovery and development and their economic utilization as per global perspective held on 25-27 Sept.2014 at B. R. Nahata college of pharmacy, Mandasur( M. P.)
- Presented oral presentation at Rajasthan conclave on 13-16th Dec 2017 at the desert medicine research center, Jodhpur.
- Sanjay Kushwaha, Avijeet Jain, Anurekha Jain,B. Gupta, “Hepatoprotective activity of fruits of MomordicaDioicaRoxb. And its extracts and isolated fractions”. (PublishedComplete specification on 3/6/2005 at Patent Office, Mumbai)
- Anurekha Jain,New Formulation of mucilage of “Lepidiumsativum” for its Aperient activity”(Application no.2180/MUM/2011)
- Anurekha Jain, Practical in modern pharmaceutical instrumental analysis ,NiraliPublication
- P. Singh, Rajesh Garg, Anurekha Jain, Prevention of Aflatoxin Contamination in herbal medicinal Plants, ISBN-13: 9783659207181, Publisher: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co. KG, Publication date: 8/8/2012,Pages: 208
- N. Noolvi, Anurekha Jain, H. Patel Concise book of medicinal Chemistry CBS Publication
- Study of drug-drug and drug excipient interaction studies with the Jim laboratory
- Simultaneous estimation of amino acids, plant hormones & vitamins in cyanobacterial metabolite by HPLC
Government research project
- AICTE sponsored project entitled Development of chromatographic method for analysis of active ingredients in various anti-obesity diet formulations.(completed in 2016)
- To develop a model for control of diabetes by enrollment of diabetics in Mandsaur region for the study of quality of life through counseling on diet, physical activity, life style and its evaluation by glucose profile( Completed 2017)
Current Research Activity
- Development of new analytical method for Pharmaceutical and herbal by HPLC& HPTLC & QSAR Analysis, Development of herbal antiobesity formulations.
- Working Knowledge of High Performance Liquid Chromatography (lachromeEmerck)
- Working Knowledge of UV- Visible (Thermospectronic- Emerk) and FTIR [Shimandzu]
- Working Knowledge of Gas Chromatography. (Net Chrome- Schimadzu)
- Working knowledge on Karl Fischer, Polarimeter, Abbe refractometer, Flame Photometer,
- Experience working with Windows
- Aware of Molecular sketching in ChemDraw.
- Experience working with Molecular Modeling software like Chem-3D, MDS-Vlife sciences.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- Central Drug Research Institute, Luck now.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, H.S.G.V. Sagar
- of Pharmacy, Chandigarh, Punjab University.
- Department of Pharmacy, Nice University, France
- Kathmandu University, Nepal, etc.
- Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta
- Worked as a head of Examination.
- Worked as an Incharge of the instrumental lab(UG& PG)
- Worked as HOD of Pharmaceutical analysis.
- Worked as a President in Mandsaur Pharmaceutical Society
- Worked as a secretary of Pharmacy faculty club.
- Chief Coordinator of the annual BRNSS magazine ‘YUVA’ 2008 & combined annual function of BRNSS 2008.
- Worked as Chief coordinator for NBA accreditation and worked as a coordinator for IQAC cell in NAAC.